Post: Zombie Army 4: Dead War - "I Can Do Anything I Want. I Got Guns" [CUSA12596]
02-18-2020, 02:59 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

This Unlocks the trophy: I can do anything i want. I got guns / Complete the weapon mastery for 3 weapons

Just choose to continue the campaign and only get 3 triple kills with the trench gun and the trophy is yours

To get the triple kills just try to wait on the ramp and get your kills as they are coming

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Tested and I can confirm it works
Last edited by aeneax ; 02-18-2020 at 04:16 AM. Reason: broken thread title - too many characters

The following 83 users say thank you to FamiliarGamer for this useful post:

``,, 3adelhack, 415a415a454c, 8ball, Abdulla4542, adventure_4ever, aeneax, alemetal, Alexsandr194, arnaud02, AussieCrow, azooz-, bardinfog, BASIA2001, birka, black4088, blackmustang, Blackramzes, br0wniiez, colo, D3VILS_M1NX, Deejay-Makina, deia0101, DracuLazarus, edwinsansores90, ElleJohn, evildrake, exihasaz-2957, fav0, filipealves1973, Firebird79, frez0r, GangLand255, gray8319, hajwel, iethanhuntz, ignored467, itsnemi, jeffersonds012, jeux878, [email protected], JoschkaFreeman, kratos007, Leonrpg, Lucio_QWQ, Makec, malachit75, masus19, MR_QHR, MR-QHR, Mr.DREX, Mr.Monster, MrPyroFreak, neomax1986, Nizar_asma, oazzamx12, oyoung2006, pandorra13, PEPEBENY, ph14woozies, pierro76600, Plexor, pokemon9527, powerade73, rafaelantunes, raffa57, ripherup, Robert, SAEHYONKIM, scrotopalla, semo711, Skyeblade, Sodic12, SSnake, Thelozigamer161, thewheelman, Traw D Law, turki379, VICN, Waleed-147, WarC0zes, Westers, xiao bin
02-18-2020, 04:17 AM #2
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Thread title broke, so I edited out "trophy" from the title to shorten it. It's displaying again.

The following 2 users say thank you to aeneax for this useful post:

FamiliarGamer, ignored467
02-18-2020, 07:03 AM #3
Originally posted by aeneax View Post
Thread title broke, so I edited out "trophy" from the title to shorten it. It's displaying again.

Oh! i did not notice that, it was so late and i was tired when i posted it, thanks for the correction 👍
Last edited by FamiliarGamer ; 02-18-2020 at 10:00 AM.

The following user thanked FamiliarGamer for this useful post:

aeneax
02-18-2020, 04:54 PM #4
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by FamiliarGamer View Post
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

Oh! i did not notice that, it was so late and i was tired when i posted it, thanks for the correction 👍

It's always late! At least feels that way.

Not really a correction. Thread titles aren't supposed to break. Thanks for bearing with us despite techincal issues like that. I only thought it worth pointing out to you that I'd dug into your thread to make a quick edit like that since it has nothing to do with forum rules that I'm aware of. Just probably better for the thread's visibility and helpfulness if people can see the title when browsing.

Given the title's length, there's a good chance it will happen again. If it does, not being familiar with the series, I'd suggest truncating it to Zombie Army 4 maybe. Not sure if Dead War is a subtitle, separate game, DLC or what.

The following 2 users say thank you to aeneax for this useful post:

deia0101, masus19
03-20-2020, 02:46 PM #5
Originally posted by FamiliarGamer View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

This Unlocks the trophy: I can do anything i want. I got guns / Complete the weapon mastery for 3 weapons

Just choose to continue the campaign and only get 3 triple kills with the trench gun and the trophy is yours

To get the triple kills just try to wait on the ramp and get your kills as they are coming

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Tested and I can confirm it works

Thanks a lot, saved me from a vert frustating grinding lol
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo