Post: BASSMASTER FISHING 2022 SEMI-INSTAPLATINUM (CUSA26221)
05-19-2023, 11:19 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Today I bring something special, my Bassmaster platinum, this game cost me hours and hours and hours, it's no wonder that few people platinum it on the ranking sites but here it is after a lot of headaches.

Well I already did everything in the game and tested it so what you should do is simply catch a fish in each map and the related trophies will pop.
In the main menu select the ''BASSMASTER VENUES'' tab, then select the maps there.

ATTENTION
For you who are part of the ranking, do not use my save because simultaneous trophies will burst.

NOTE
For the trophies related to giant fish like catching fish with 25lb and 50lb I'm leaving a print of my move where it's easier to win them, along with the bait I used, so just do some farming at that point, with that bait and rod that are suitable for giant fish. (stick number 3 by clicking with the left directional pad)

MAP: LAKE SABINE👇👇👇

YOU SHOULD THANK THE DOWNLOAD POST

I AM A CHEATER

MAKE A DONATION

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

The following 7 users say thank you to ProbablyRaging for this useful post:

01yichunfun, jaynini0908, jlessilon, JSHWAN, ki4ever666, niaoren, wohnhao
03-27-2024, 10:19 PM #2
gracias
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo