Post: Saints Row Trilogy – Platinum Save [CUSA00997|CUSA16343|CUSA00939|CUSA14350]
05-21-2023, 07:06 PM #1
ragingw
S Rank Player
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

I was going to share only my US Saints Row 4 save but then I realized SR4 and SR: Gat out of Hell share the same file and I had got my SR3 Plat a couple days before so I said fuck it, I'm uploading everything I have. These are my own US Saints Row: The Third Remastered 100%/Platinum save + DLCs Genki Bowl VII, Gangstas in Space & The Trouble With Clones... + US Saints Row IV: Re-elected 100%/Platinum save + DLCs Enter the Dominatrix & How the Saints Save Christmas + US Saints Row: Gat out of Hell 100%/Platinum save.

Confirmed auto-pop on PS5, except for the DLC trophies.

I also have re-regioned all of them to EU region on Advanced Mode so'd be great if
someone could test it! Even though I'm pretty sure I did everything correctly,
someone giving us a feedback would be awesome, just to be 100% sure

Accordingly to Wosley on NGU, you may obtain every trophy except the story ones
just by doing 1 more of each thing. Warning: ILEGIT time stamps. Beware of that!!

I'm also sharing a bonus save for the only missable trophy in Saints Row 3
in which you must choose between taking over the tower or exploding it during Act 1,
in case someone have missed it. We're Takin' Over OR Kuh, Boom. is going to pop.
The file is 8/22/2020 12:33 AM on the original US version.
In order to get the other trophy simply reload the save.

Know that, in this case, Saints Row: Gat out of Hell and Saints Row 4
share the same cusa due to the character transference:
[CUSA00997] = US; [CUSA00939] = EU.
So as for Saints Row The Third:
[CUSA16343] = US; [CUSA14350] = EU.

Link to download (54 MB):
You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

You must click the thanks button with the thumbs up 👍
(lower left, under user postbit) to see the download link.

These saves were made by myself as of Patch 1.06 in September 2021 (PS4 System Firmware 7.55) :pepewink:
Last edited by ragingw ; 06-24-2023 at 01:50 PM.

The following 22 users say thank you to ragingw for this useful post:

briancortez210, brownie_1, bully_37, Dablah, Dijm, drgasp, Faraon23, hamza1992, iiyasen-, killer102030, KingOfTheAge, Lusifer40, mixmixi2, niaoren, nismone, ozma, sem19933, SupremeMatt06, Total_Lau, Tway82, undercover701, z0b0f0
06-22-2023, 02:01 AM #2
ragingw
S Rank Player
Hello. I'm the OP of this save. Please allow me to update the download link and properly adjust the thread structure. Thanks in advance.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo