06-06-2023, 07:18 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); My saves for sunburn + supernova trophy. Tested on dummy account - it works.
Saw some others on this site but after re-regioning the game could not find save file.

Supernova
Character: Grad
Autosave:
Last autosave on supernova difficulty. Just follow the waypoint, no need to fight anyone, you can charm/intimitade/etc. your way out of any situation, even Sophia!

Follow this video (at 1:01:33) if you are stuck:

The Outer Worlds: How to Beat Supernova QUICK and EASY! (Full Walkthrough w/commentary) - YouTube (You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Will probably pop the "skilled" trophy on load.

Manual Save:
Last Manual save before entering Tartarus Dockiking facilities. YOU CAN NOT TURN BACK!
This was my "just in case" save.

Sunburn
Character: Gold
In front of the terminal, chose "I'm skipping it myself." Then choose the [Dumb] option.
Will also pop the "skilled" trophy on load.

Outer Worlds [CUSA13689] - supernova + sunburn (You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

The following 4 users say thank you to ProbablyRaging for this useful post:

Ballackfutbol, berni62, CheatingPanda, Mr.Mameshiba
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo