07-23-2023, 07:05 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello. I am Russian. I used Google Translate.

Game saves for Twisted Metal (PS1 Сlassic) for CUSA43359. The very first TM with PS1 now has achievements and, accordingly, platinum.
There are 17 quick save locations for the European version (PAL).

1-12 cells. This is a save in the battle with the Minion for each of the characters. Minion has few lives left there. Just stand still and the Minion will fall off the roof and destroy itself, and you will get a trophy for the character you are currently playing as from these saves.

13-18 cells. This is saving at each of the levels of the game where there is one car left on which you need to inflict 1-2 hits to completely win the level. Right there in these saves you can make trophies that are associated with these levels.

Link Yandex Disk: https://disk.yandex.ru/d/VK9WWsUkAzHCfQ
P.S: Who does not let the link to download the save, then use VPN.
Last edited by RealTH_1995 ; 07-26-2023 at 07:45 AM.

The following 7 users say thank you to RealTH_1995 for this useful post:

Alinasser502, gam1r-1988, gowhawx, jubilas.jvc, Komar, Mago de Oz, Nizar_asma
07-23-2023, 06:32 PM #2
thanx Yes

The following user thanked Alinasser502 for this useful post:

RealTH_1995
07-25-2023, 01:14 AM #3
Worked Perfect on the US version of the game by going into the PS1 setting by pressing Options and changing region to PAL.

Note though. The level specific trophies like destroy a car, van, pyramid seem to have already been earned on the save but can easily be obtained by using level select on a new save.

Any plans on doing Twisted Metal 2?

The following user thanked TheWiggz for this useful post:

RealTH_1995
07-26-2023, 07:08 AM #4
Originally posted by TheWiggz View Post
Worked Perfect on the US version of the game by going into the PS1 setting by pressing Options and changing region to PAL.

Note though. The level specific trophies like destroy a car, van, pyramid seem to have already been earned on the save but can easily be obtained by using level select on a new save.

Any plans on doing Twisted Metal 2?

Prizes associated with levels also work through these saves. It just happens that the game does not count them the first time, and in this case, rewind can help. Or, like you said. Go to levels and make prizes associated with them. When making these saves, I tried not to knock out these prizes. But for his first passage, it was necessary to make sure what and how falls out in the process of passing the game. TM 2 is ready and will be here on the forum soon.

The following user thanked RealTH_1995 for this useful post:

Nizar_asma
07-28-2023, 09:13 PM #5
Komar
Rookie
thanks brother, i'm also russian myself

The following user thanked Komar for this useful post:

RealTH_1995
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo