Post: (GERMAN) Wolfenstein: The New Order Platinum Save [CUSA00321]
04-17-2017, 02:39 PM #1
xSOADx
Banana Joe
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

This is my Platinum save of Wolfenstein: The new Order , I unlocked all trophies on it

Last edited by aeneax ; 04-28-2019 at 02:11 PM. Reason: title

The following 9 users say thank you to xSOADx for this useful post:

Awares, Dr.Dante, dro.242, Emptyx7, Evelove3, Kato-cha, luix, tigertengzhang
04-28-2019, 11:26 AM #11
does this save get u any trophies ?
04-28-2019, 02:17 PM #12
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Major Meat Bone View Post

All trophies have already been popped in it, as a Platinum Save, but you might be able to. Really depends on the game. There's no New Game Plus if I recall, but I think I remember some Chapter Select and if so you could go through and get miscellaneous combat and other trophies - maybe even story-related trophies if you repeat certain sections of the game, but less likely - through Chapter Select. And you'd have perks and upgrades galore. Any difficulty trophies you'd have to do a fresh run through - I think there are 3 save slots total and I don't think anything carries between them. For something with a "counter" attached to it, such as if there's a trophy for killing 50 enemies, something like that is probably stored in a profile save so either doing 1 more kill would pop the trophy, OR it's locked out since it's over 50 already so you'd have to go without the profile save and use your own.

Again, it's all highly dependent on each individual game. Hope that helps at least a bit though.

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

Major Meat Bone
04-28-2019, 02:32 PM #13
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Major Meat Bone View Post

Also make sure you have the German stack of the game since this save only works for the German stack all other countries in the EU have a different stack

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

Major Meat Bone
02-09-2020, 03:46 PM #14
Wolfenstein The old Blood GERMAN and Wolfenstein The new colossus German ? Upload?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo