04-17-2017, 04:56 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here are my end-game saves. You can get the Speedrun, the 3 Use Item box/heal etc. and the Madhouse trophy with them. I also got all trophies on first DLC and unlocked most bonuses in 21.

It would be awesome if some would post a save at the last enemy in 21+ and a save with all stages on S rank in Jack's 55th Birthday.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 01-28-2019 at 03:29 PM.

The following 887 users say thank you to RageSoul51 for this useful post:

``,, _AAB_, _Nickster, -weaponx-, *CHOW-CHOW*, 101092jo42, 19willy74, 2teWahl, [email protected], 3lemenTalz, 66GraF66, 6sh, 7h1nk, 8DIMPLES8XD, abdaullhalrashidi, Abdulla4542, ABDULLAH ALQHTANI, abdullahLovely, Abdurhman-Alamoudi, abulnoor, adımege, adam0006, Adpirituba7, aeneax, Afro tiger, Ahmad55d, Ahmad66, AHMAD71, Ahmadbebo2020, ahmednoor, Akeemi14, Akusura, AlanBlend37, albokrek, alca_iori, Alex-Charlier, alexandria__br, AlexStar, Alhnon07, ALI_80, alian, alielle3, alien3355, alii_m2, alimazhar, Alinasser502, alineleandro, allamifaris, Allohashin, alphapiers, Alrowily54, Aman-Sangar, amontre, amony1, AndreyDelton, Andrs-Vargas-Beato, AndyGilz, ANegro12, Aneurisma, ANGRY_PANDA, Anjinhupunk, Anselmo Ricci, antonio0, Antonios9393, Araez1990, Armhanzas, ARTHURIUSS, ArtiomF, ArUk046, asaghibli, awesomw1, Ayaali41, ayah, Aziz, azooz121, b0shey, b549371442, Bactrim, BadDayKSA, Bader505, baker1, bakugo10, Bandar-Muhammad, Banshee, bappers1500, Barabao, Barbaris, Barbe_1906, bardayo, bardinfog, Bartowski, basehype, BASIA2001, Battlehorst0, BeetjePokon, BenitoPC, benjia, berhem, Bernardo5555, berserk2120 and 787 other users.
01-02-2018, 08:39 PM #83
kidfresh96
I am error
Anyone have a US save? Would be really nice. I know I'm not the first to ask about it haha
01-03-2018, 08:14 PM #84
I'm in need of a save USA it's very hard to kill him on the pro :(
01-04-2018, 04:12 AM #85
kidfresh96
I am error
Hey guys I have some news for you! I was playing End of Zoe on Joe Must Die difficulty. I have in my inventory some meds, alot of bombs, and spears and most or I think all of the boxing figures. Here's a link to my save file. It's at the end of the game before the fight. I do have all the coins in my box and I do have the gold edition but I hope that doesn't affect this save and can be used by all. Go ahead have fun! You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked kidfresh96 for this useful post:

Ungahs

The following user groaned kidfresh96 for this awful post:

oldcp65
01-04-2018, 04:14 AM #86
kidfresh96
I am error
Also, I hope I shared that right. This is my first time after all haha.
01-04-2018, 05:54 AM #87
Ungahs
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by kidfresh96 View Post
Hey guys I have some news for you! I was playing End of Zoe on Joe Must Die difficulty. I have in my inventory some meds, alot of bombs, and spears and most or I think all of the boxing figures. Here's a link to my save file. It's at the end of the game before the fight. I do have all the coins in my box and I do have the gold edition but I hope that doesn't affect this save and can be used by all. Go ahead have fun! You must login or register to view this content.

Awesome! Is there any way you can upload it in a .ZIP format? I can't download the save from Mediafire cause I need to pay to upgrade to download in bulk. :/
01-04-2018, 06:10 AM #88
Ungahs
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by kidfresh96 View Post
Also, I hope I shared that right. This is my first time after all haha.

I got to download the save but I just get the system save data copied over and not the save before fighting Jack. I noticed I had the spirit blade unlocked in my own save and I never unlocked it before. So any new unlocks in the system save data transfer over your own save it seems. Well, at least I think that's how it happened to me.
01-04-2018, 07:19 PM #89
kidfresh96
I am error
Hey guys I'm at work but I'll be glad to save it and give you guys the version in zip format without problem. Also, I am doing end of zoe with joe must die and doing extreme challenges will upload that as well. Also, Ungahs, I shall go ahead and see what happen there because I do have the system save and the regular save. What you have to do that could be the problem is instead of load. Do continue from the end of zoe menu. I hope that works and thanks for your patience I shall upload then extreme challenges soon on joe must die mode.
01-04-2018, 07:30 PM #90
kidfresh96
I am error
Yeah in mediafire I do see that I uploaded the save and the system data let me see if I maybe did something wrong. But when I did try to use someone else's save and load it didn't work. But I went ahead and pressed continue the second time it worked.
01-04-2018, 08:08 PM #91
Ungahs
Can’t trickshot me!
Ah, I see. I got the save working but I found the actual save in another folder. I didn't notice that last night. Thanks for the contribution! Smile Unlocking infinite ammo will make everything much easier. Will you be doing Not a Hero too?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo