04-17-2017, 04:56 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here are my end-game saves. You can get the Speedrun, the 3 Use Item box/heal etc. and the Madhouse trophy with them. I also got all trophies on first DLC and unlocked most bonuses in 21.

It would be awesome if some would post a save at the last enemy in 21+ and a save with all stages on S rank in Jack's 55th Birthday.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 01-28-2019 at 03:29 PM.

The following 887 users say thank you to RageSoul51 for this useful post:

``,, _AAB_, _Nickster, -weaponx-, *CHOW-CHOW*, 101092jo42, 19willy74, 2teWahl, [email protected], 3lemenTalz, 66GraF66, 6sh, 7h1nk, 8DIMPLES8XD, abdaullhalrashidi, Abdulla4542, ABDULLAH ALQHTANI, abdullahLovely, Abdurhman-Alamoudi, abulnoor, adımege, adam0006, Adpirituba7, aeneax, Afro tiger, Ahmad55d, Ahmad66, AHMAD71, Ahmadbebo2020, ahmednoor, Akeemi14, Akusura, AlanBlend37, albokrek, alca_iori, Alex-Charlier, alexandria__br, AlexStar, Alhnon07, ALI_80, alian, alielle3, alien3355, alii_m2, alimazhar, Alinasser502, alineleandro, allamifaris, Allohashin, alphapiers, Alrowily54, Aman-Sangar, amontre, amony1, AndreyDelton, Andrs-Vargas-Beato, AndyGilz, ANegro12, Aneurisma, ANGRY_PANDA, Anjinhupunk, Anselmo Ricci, antonio0, Antonios9393, Araez1990, Armhanzas, ARTHURIUSS, ArtiomF, ArUk046, asaghibli, awesomw1, Ayaali41, ayah, Aziz, azooz121, b0shey, b549371442, Bactrim, BadDayKSA, Bader505, baker1, bakugo10, Bandar-Muhammad, Banshee, bappers1500, Barabao, Barbaris, Barbe_1906, bardayo, bardinfog, Bartowski, basehype, BASIA2001, Battlehorst0, BeetjePokon, BenitoPC, benjia, berhem, Bernardo5555, berserk2120 and 787 other users.
12-24-2017, 12:05 PM #65
hello i need help with the saves from Monkey177. i need the locations

edit:i don't need it
Last edited by uboom245 ; 12-24-2017 at 12:47 PM.
12-25-2017, 02:24 PM #66
Added Not a Hero DLC - Mission Accomplished trophy save. If I manage to complete Joe Must Die and Professional modes, I will post my saves, but I don't promise anything.

The following 2 users say thank you to RageSoul51 for this useful post:

Cloud, wilson gomez
12-27-2017, 11:24 AM #67
Cloud
Life Savior
Originally posted by RageSoul51 View Post
Added Not a Hero DLC - Mission Accomplished trophy save. If I manage to complete Joe Must Die and Professional modes, I will post my saves, but I don't promise anything.

can you please upload the Jack's 55th Birthday save to mediafire? I cant download it :( thanks for you hard work Smile Happy Holidays mate

The following user thanked Cloud for this useful post:

RageSoul51
12-27-2017, 03:08 PM #68
Originally posted by Cloud View Post
can you please upload the Jack's 55th Birthday save to mediafire? I cant download it :( thanks for you hard work Smile Happy Holidays mate

Of course. But it's not my save, take that in mind.

The following user thanked RageSoul51 for this useful post:

Cloud
12-29-2017, 03:09 AM #69
Meracle
Save Point
I have a save in the Not a Hero professional difficulty. [EU 5.03] This save is just before the end boss with infinite ammo and lots of heals. Just blast him with the upgraded pistol ammo over and over and it'll be a very easy fight which should pop the ''You're the Hero Now'' trophy.

Link: You must login or register to view this content.

This is my first time uploading a save and I'm fairly certain I did everything right, but would appreciate it if someone can confirm it's working.
Also I hope you don't mind me posting it here in your thread RageSoul51. I just didn't see the point in making a new thread for just 1 save when you have a great save set here already and of course you're free to add this to your save set.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that this save has the Defence Coin in the storage box, i'm unsure whether or not you can load the save without having that dlc item or not.
Last edited by Meracle ; 12-29-2017 at 05:14 AM.

The following user thanked Meracle for this useful post:

wilson gomez
12-29-2017, 05:36 AM #70
Originally posted by Meracle View Post
I have a save in the Not a Hero professional difficulty. [EU 5.03] This save is just before the end boss with infinite ammo and lots of heals. Just blast him with the upgraded pistol ammo over and over and it'll be a very easy fight which should pop the ''You're the Hero Now'' trophy.

Link: You must login or register to view this content.

This is my first time uploading a save and I'm fairly certain I did everything right, but would appreciate it if someone can confirm it's working.
Also I hope you don't mind me posting it here in your thread RageSoul51. I just didn't see the point in making a new thread for just 1 save when you have a great save set here already and of course you're free to add this to your save set.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that this save has the Defence Coin in the storage box, i'm unsure whether or not you can load the save without having that dlc item or not.

Actually I don't mind at all, I am thankful for this save as I've been waiting for someone to post it. Will add your save to my save set.

Do you plan on making a save for Joe Must Die?

P.S. A profile save or a 21 save with all unlockables is welcome too.

Thanks buddy.
12-29-2017, 06:09 AM #71
Meracle
Save Point
Originally posted by another user
Do you plan on making a save for Joe Must Die?

I'm working on Joe Must Die right now. I'm pretty confident I should have a save ready in under a week. Smile
I'm gonna have a shot at getting Unlimited Ammo unlocked from the Joe Must Die challenges, but i've no idea whether i'll succeed with that or not.
Last edited by Meracle ; 12-29-2017 at 06:11 AM.

The following user thanked Meracle for this useful post:

RageSoul51
12-29-2017, 07:41 AM #72
Originally posted by Meracle View Post
I'm working on Joe Must Die right now. I'm pretty confident I should have a save ready in under a week. Smile
I'm gonna have a shot at getting Unlimited Ammo unlocked from the Joe Must Die challenges, but i've no idea whether i'll succeed with that or not.

Do you by any chance have all 21 rewards unlocked?
12-29-2017, 08:24 AM #73
Meracle
Save Point
Originally posted by RageSoul51 View Post
Do you by any chance have all 21 rewards unlocked?

Afraid not. I wasn't much good at it and only spent time getting the trophies and then left it.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo