04-17-2017, 04:56 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here are my end-game saves. You can get the Speedrun, the 3 Use Item box/heal etc. and the Madhouse trophy with them. I also got all trophies on first DLC and unlocked most bonuses in 21.

It would be awesome if some would post a save at the last enemy in 21+ and a save with all stages on S rank in Jack's 55th Birthday.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 01-28-2019 at 03:29 PM.

The following 887 users say thank you to RageSoul51 for this useful post:

``,, _AAB_, _Nickster, -weaponx-, *CHOW-CHOW*, 101092jo42, 19willy74, 2teWahl, [email protected], 3lemenTalz, 66GraF66, 6sh, 7h1nk, 8DIMPLES8XD, abdaullhalrashidi, Abdulla4542, ABDULLAH ALQHTANI, abdullahLovely, Abdurhman-Alamoudi, abulnoor, adımege, adam0006, Adpirituba7, aeneax, Afro tiger, Ahmad55d, Ahmad66, AHMAD71, Ahmadbebo2020, ahmednoor, Akeemi14, Akusura, AlanBlend37, albokrek, alca_iori, Alex-Charlier, alexandria__br, AlexStar, Alhnon07, ALI_80, alian, alielle3, alien3355, alii_m2, alimazhar, Alinasser502, alineleandro, allamifaris, Allohashin, alphapiers, Alrowily54, Aman-Sangar, amontre, amony1, AndreyDelton, Andrs-Vargas-Beato, AndyGilz, ANegro12, Aneurisma, ANGRY_PANDA, Anjinhupunk, Anselmo Ricci, antonio0, Antonios9393, Araez1990, Armhanzas, ARTHURIUSS, ArtiomF, ArUk046, asaghibli, awesomw1, Ayaali41, ayah, Aziz, azooz121, b0shey, b549371442, Bactrim, BadDayKSA, Bader505, baker1, bakugo10, Bandar-Muhammad, Banshee, bappers1500, Barabao, Barbaris, Barbe_1906, bardayo, bardinfog, Bartowski, basehype, BASIA2001, Battlehorst0, BeetjePokon, BenitoPC, benjia, berhem, Bernardo5555, berserk2120 and 787 other users.
09-05-2017, 07:34 PM #38
I can't use the coins and collectibles one. I'm using save wizard and it seems t be skipping the uploading phase and going straight to download. when I put it on the console it says that it didn't find any saves.

*FIXED*
Just choose to create a new save so that the game starts and takes you to the title menu and then press Load and select the resigned save you copied to the console as you normally would. It probably happened because I erased my original saves
Last edited by BlackMetalPanda ; 09-05-2017 at 10:43 PM.
09-06-2017, 04:14 AM #39
Can anyone share their EU Jack's 55th Birthday S Rank save?
09-28-2017, 01:35 PM #40
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by RageSoul51 View Post
Here are my end-game saves. You can get the Speedrun, the 3 Use Item box/heal etc. and the Madhouse trophy with them. I also got all trophies on first DLC and unlocked most bonuses in 21.

It would be awesome if some would post a save at the last enemy in 21+ and a save with all stages on S rank in Jack's 55th Birthday.

You must login or register to view this content.

These trophies pop :

Saves by Monkey177 :

LINK : You must login or register to view this content.

Pls add Region in the title (Btw thats a nice set Winky Winky )
09-28-2017, 02:40 PM #41
19willy74
✪☢✪ STRAIGHT 2 THE TOP ✪☢✪
I've finished 21+ and tried it onto my secondary account and nothing popped so i guess that need to be done in one go, its not that difficult just watch out for the fifth guy he use a lot of magic card, if you pass at list with 5 finger that part, the rest its fine.
Especially because one of the 5 remaining will be Mr Big Head wich try to run away all the time and if he runs away its one enemy less. As for the S Rank i got all done beside one, the last one wich is very hard for now. Soon ill finish it ill test it on my secondary to see if it pops instantly or need at list to do one level. Stay tune.

The following 2 users say thank you to 19willy74 for this useful post:

BASIA2001, RageSoul51
09-28-2017, 03:41 PM #42
Originally posted by 19willy74 View Post
I've finished 21+ and tried it onto my secondary account and nothing popped so i guess that need to be done in one go, its not that difficult just watch out for the fifth guy he use a lot of magic card, if you pass at list with 5 finger that part, the rest its fine.
Especially because one of the 5 remaining will be Mr Big Head wich try to run away all the time and if he runs away its one enemy less. As for the S Rank i got all done beside one, the last one wich is very hard for now. Soon ill finish it ill test it on my secondary to see if it pops instantly or need at list to do one level. Stay tune.

Sweet. Please be sure to upload your S rank save and the 21 save (21 because you may have more bonus cards unlocked).
09-29-2017, 08:42 PM #43
19willy74
✪☢✪ STRAIGHT 2 THE TOP ✪☢✪
Ok my girlfriend did unlock the last level with a S so we have a complete Jack S levels. I've tested on my secondary account and it will not pop right away. You will need to do the first level with a S rank to pop it, also will pop soon oyu give the oldies a special meat the trophies of all foods given. I will soon upload the save when i come home.
09-30-2017, 05:50 AM #44
Originally posted by 19willy74 View Post
Ok my girlfriend did unlock the last level with a S so we have a complete Jack S levels. I've tested on my secondary account and it will not pop right away. You will need to do the first level with a S rank to pop it, also will pop soon oyu give the oldies a special meat the trophies of all foods given. I will soon upload the save when i come home.

That's sweet! Thanks Happy

Please upload your 21 save too, so we have all the unlocks.
09-30-2017, 06:45 AM #45
Thanks buddy just used save wizard I already had all story trophies, but when I load your saves (Story) none of the trophies pop :(
Last edited by Le Gamertag ; 09-30-2017 at 11:23 AM.

The following user thanked Le Gamertag for this useful post:

RageSoul51
10-01-2017, 09:42 AM #46
Originally posted by RageSoul51 View Post
Here are my end-game saves. You can get the Speedrun, the 3 Use Item box/heal etc. and the Madhouse trophy with them. I also got all trophies on first DLC and unlocked most bonuses in 21.

You must login or register to view this content.

These trophies pop :

Saves by Monkey177 :

Which save gives you 1st place at the science fair?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo