Post: Yakuza Kiwami Complete Platinum Save Set [CUSA06997]
09-13-2017, 02:28 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

This Save Set Is Now Complete

First thing is to start a new game to earn the trophy When you don't pay your debts...All Saves In One Link
You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

This Set will include all Saves to achieve Platinum in a legitimate order
Average Platinum time is 60-100 hours

Thank you to all contributors for this save set.
Last edited by Wosley ; 12-02-2018 at 08:55 AM. Reason: saveset complete

The following 1,143 users say thank you to AkumaNYC for this useful post:

``,, $$$ DANGER $$$, 0fox, 1233355, 123454321, 123arnis, 15699705049, 15m4, 179084986, 19willy74, 61891918, A_B_Y, abdjf, Abeche, abosaud09, AC3fan, acck0118, acjspider, adilgangster, aeneax, agnailton123, AHandsomeGamer, Ahmed-Houwari, ailanlrayaz, aimerlove, Alan-Li, alaseer, albasheeq, aldwin1412, Alexander1404, Alexombre91, alexsmithy12, ali_warchild, alinsson, allanhu313, allychew, alorfi85, alphaskill, AlpheusMortus, AlpineAlps, alreadyinuse, Alucard_Immorta, aminibox, amoney3737, amxer417, Anarki23, Anas014, AndersonRJMac, Andrew-W, anglee, Anime64, Anjinhupunk, Anselmo Ricci, Anthony-Kaiawe, Anxboxrefugee, Aost, AP8963, archertsukasa, Arckeus, Ariel77, ARKV, arnaud02, Aromaro, ARTHURIUSS, articuno77, asd02301, asy6971, at0mic punk, Atavius, athrunlelouch, Atilla, Atticus24, averagedude, avextrax, awesomw1, azad, bab1970, Babuba, BacheTehron7, Balinha, basharsky88, BASIA2001, Bassa, bayesh, bd_black55, Beer-there, benja1016, berhem, BerzerkBarrage, Bierbubi88, Biffaboy, BigBirdBrazzy, Bigboss240280, billy.ryoko, birka, blackguy-05, blacklist444, bladebro75, Blakey-Kun, BlankReg and 1,043 other users.
06-26-2019, 01:18 PM #146
frez0r
Gym leader
Originally posted by Shikanakatsuko View Post
Originally posted by frez0r View Post
How can I use saves that are bigger than 15mb with save wizard?

You resign them just as any other save. Or what do you mean? Re-Region? Find a save of the same size, should work. I re-regioned multiple saves from this thread.

the saves just did not appear, the majority at least, I can only see a few

What do you mean by appear? Every save that is posted here works, I checked them out myself (just saying). Just put them in a zip and resign. As for re-regioning, there was a lot of discussion here on the board about that since some yakiza saves cannot be re-regioned (incl the profile) or at least not that easy.
06-26-2019, 02:57 PM #147
aeneax
Nothing To See Here

You resign them just as any other save. Or what do you mean? Re-Region? Find a save of the same size, should work. I re-regioned multiple saves from this thread.

What do you mean by appear? Every save that is posted here works, I checked them out myself (just saying). Just put them in a zip and resign. As for re-regioning, there was a lot of discussion here on the board about that since some yakiza saves cannot be re-regioned (incl the profile) or at least not that easy.

Chiming in to say that whether you're looking to Resign, Re-Region, or just add cheats, a lot of Yakuza saves won't appear in the "Cheats" tab but WILL appear in the "Resign" tab and can be Resigned.

It varies from Yakuza game to Yakuza game, but I think with this one, if you're only looking in the "Cheats" tab then you'll only see saves below save 20 or so, and even there, some saves will be missing.

BUT if you're looking to resign, you don't need the Cheats tab. You need the Resign tab, and EVERY save file should appear there so long as you have the correct file structure. It doesn't matter what the file size is. If you're having trouble in the "Resign" tab/menu, write back and I can be more specific.

If you're looking to Re-Region though, you're probably out of luck. That can only be done in Advanced Mode which is through the Cheats tab, and on top of a lot of Yakuza saves just not appearing there, only a couple of people have reported success changing the region of Yakuza Kiwami saves and the way they say they did it, others haven't been able to do it.

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

frez0r
06-28-2019, 10:57 AM #148
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

no I wanted to resign, but the saves did not appear in the resigning tab....
06-28-2019, 11:01 AM #149

I can only see like 6 out of the 40 odd bunch when re signing strangely... I'm not sure what's wrong with my SW
06-28-2019, 12:57 PM #150
aeneax
Nothing To See Here

I can only see like 6 out of the 40 odd bunch when re signing strangely... I'm not sure what's wrong with my SW

Okay, I think I see what's tripping you up but I'm not positive especially because the number would be 5, not 6 unless my eyes are just off this morning.

Are you extracting the files first? Save Wizard cannot read RAR files. Only ZIP files. The main RAR file here has BOTH types. I just counted and it has 5 ZIPs, and the rest are all RAR. So if you're not extracting those RAR files then yeah, you'd only see 5.

I'm a bit pressed for time so can't open up all of the individual RAR files but the ones I checked all seem fine. What you'd want to do is extract them, then make a ZIP out of the CUSA. WinRAR can do that and it's a free program, or later versions of Windows can also do it with a simple right-click and "send to" ... "compressed (zipped) folder". Just make sure it's the CUSA folder and that the PS4 files are directly inside of that folder.
06-28-2019, 02:47 PM #151

Okay, I think I see what's tripping you up but I'm not positive especially because the number would be 5, not 6 unless my eyes are just off this morning.

Are you extracting the files first? Save Wizard cannot read RAR files. Only ZIP files. The main RAR file here has BOTH types. I just counted and it has 5 ZIPs, and the rest are all RAR. So if you're not extracting those RAR files then yeah, you'd only see 5.

I'm a bit pressed for time so can't open up all of the individual RAR files but the ones I checked all seem fine. What you'd want to do is extract them, then make a ZIP out of the CUSA. WinRAR can do that and it's a free program, or later versions of Windows can also do it with a simple right-click and "send to" ... "compressed (zipped) folder". Just make sure it's the CUSA folder and that the PS4 files are directly inside of that folder.

okay thank you very much
06-29-2019, 02:51 PM #152
thanks for share
07-21-2019, 07:31 AM #153
How do I download this on my ps4? I am new here everyone! Really do appreciate the help.
07-21-2019, 08:50 AM #154
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by DaveStrider View Post
How do I download this on my ps4? I am new here everyone! Really do appreciate the help.

You will need a USB and Save Wizard which can be bought on savewizard.net

you resign the save with save wizard to your own account and make sure you have your usb in your pc at that moment and it will be saved on your usb automatic now simple put your usb in your ps4 and copy it over
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo