02-17-2018, 05:11 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey there, I just wanted to share a few of my PS4 saves.
These are my legit 100% saves (platinum on applicable games) so I have no idea what trophy will and won't pop for you if you resign and load/play the game.
Feel free to comment from your own experience and tell other people here.
I will be updating but my play rate is not regular so do not expect tons of them.

You must login or register to view this content. - 100%
You must login or register to view this content. - 100% including DLCs
You must login or register to view this content. - 100% - seems to unlock difficulty related trophies (3 save files for 3 difficulties) - thanks to lelcabogdan for testing
You must login or register to view this content. - 100% - seems nothing unlocks so far
You must login or register to view this content. - it's just base game platinum save here since DLCs came out (will reupload later)

Not a 100% but it might help:
You must login or register to view this content. - see read me file for detailed information
You must login or register to view this content. - a few trophies away from platinum, see file enclosed for detailed information
You must login or register to view this content. - a few wins away from "Massive Mythology", see file enclosed for detailed information

These took me some time to complete and share, if you feel like helping and sharing some of your save in return please feel free to PM me.
I might have more in stock...

Hope you enjoy!
Cheers
Last edited by Courgette ; 04-10-2020 at 06:52 AM. Reason: added stuff

The following 15 users say thank you to Courgette for this useful post:

aeneax, gringo1974, guyverprime, jdjfhfbrjeu32, kiwi31, kokoromialos, leicabogdan, pheliz, Practical94, Raptor-Two-Five, samurai_ghost, SidePoocket, stasya, towerbass, Wosley
02-17-2018, 06:28 AM #2
gringo1974
Little One
i test them later thanks
02-17-2018, 06:40 AM #3
leicabogdan
Bounty hunter
i will test Broforce and Hue
02-17-2018, 07:38 AM #4
leicabogdan
Bounty hunter
with broforce you can achive all 3 dificulties trophies. thx so much. on hue nothing unlocks.
02-18-2018, 08:04 AM #5
Originally posted by leicabogdan View Post
with broforce you can achive all 3 dificulties trophies. thx so much. on hue nothing unlocks.

do the diff trophies pop all at the same time?
02-18-2018, 10:45 AM #6
leicabogdan
Bounty hunter
nothing pops. you need to enter on each save and to do the final chapter...but that its easy you only enter and walk till the end...its just like a credits level.there are 3 saves one for each difficulty. the rest of the trophies must do leggit but they are easy...do something specific with different characters. but its random wich character you get in a level.

The following 2 users say thank you to leicabogdan for this useful post:

Courgette, kokoromialos
03-05-2018, 07:57 AM #7
Added Secret of Mana (remake) 1.02 save, it's not a 100% yet but soon to be.
It might help with weapons / armor farming.

Quick save slot (3rd one in green) is at Mana foreteress.

Boss beaten up to King Vampire (just before tackling Dread Slime)

You need to farm monsters in Mana Forteress to get last torso / head / arm gears
- Faerie Cloack from Master Ninja enemies
- Faerie Crown from Mace Menace enemies
- Watcher Ring from Eggplant Man (spawned from Shape Shifters enemies).

Also miss a few weapons orbs (1x Sword / 1x Glove / 1x Javelin / 1x Boomerang / 1x Whip / 1x Axe) all farmed from enemies / bosses inside mana forteress.

Hope this helps

EDIT: added another Secret of Mana save, not 100% again but very close to it. Read enclosed "read me" file.
Last edited by Courgette ; 03-12-2018 at 09:04 AM. Reason: added stuff
07-23-2018, 07:44 PM #8
thanks for the broforce save!

The following user thanked towerbass for this useful post:

Courgette
01-24-2019, 02:24 PM #9
new saves have been added, if you test any please comment below!
04-19-2019, 01:09 AM #10
Can anyone make the Broforce saves for US version please?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo