02-17-2018, 05:11 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey there, I just wanted to share a few of my PS4 saves.
These are my legit 100% saves (platinum on applicable games) so I have no idea what trophy will and won't pop for you if you resign and load/play the game.
Feel free to comment from your own experience and tell other people here.
I will be updating but my play rate is not regular so do not expect tons of them.

You must login or register to view this content. - 100%
You must login or register to view this content. - 100% including DLCs
You must login or register to view this content. - 100% - seems to unlock difficulty related trophies (3 save files for 3 difficulties) - thanks to lelcabogdan for testing
You must login or register to view this content. - 100% - seems nothing unlocks so far
You must login or register to view this content. - it's just base game platinum save here since DLCs came out (will reupload later)

Not a 100% but it might help:
You must login or register to view this content. - see read me file for detailed information
You must login or register to view this content. - a few trophies away from platinum, see file enclosed for detailed information
You must login or register to view this content. - a few wins away from "Massive Mythology", see file enclosed for detailed information

These took me some time to complete and share, if you feel like helping and sharing some of your save in return please feel free to PM me.
I might have more in stock...

Hope you enjoy!
Cheers
Last edited by Courgette ; 04-10-2020 at 06:52 AM. Reason: added stuff

The following 15 users say thank you to Courgette for this useful post:

aeneax, gringo1974, guyverprime, jdjfhfbrjeu32, kiwi31, kokoromialos, leicabogdan, pheliz, Practical94, Raptor-Two-Five, samurai_ghost, SidePoocket, stasya, towerbass, Wosley
01-17-2020, 10:48 AM #11
Added Pixeljunk Shooter Ultimate 100%
01-23-2020, 01:11 AM #12
I need a Broforce US Version save as well...
Last edited by bozolozo ; 01-23-2020 at 01:12 AM.
04-10-2020, 06:53 AM #13
Added Towerfall EU CUSA00534
it's not a 100% save but could be useful, save is a few wins before massive mythology (play 5000 vs rounds)

What is unlocked on save?
EVERYTHING except:
Battle Stenography
Massive Mythology (obviously)
Thief's Badge
Reaper's Crown
Rapture
Crimson Shield
Golden Goddess
Dark World Conquerors

Will upload again when I make progress.
04-23-2020, 06:09 PM #14
Ralun
Rookie
If i want to upload Broforce-saves in Save Wizard it says "90005 --- Not exist in game list".

What am I doing wrong ?
04-24-2020, 04:32 PM #15
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Ralun View Post
If i want to upload Broforce-saves in Save Wizard it says "90005 --- Not exist in game list".

What am I doing wrong ?

You're just trying to resign it, correct? If so, check your filepath. Looking at the download, you'll have to extract the CUSA folder from the download before you can upload/import it. See the troubleshooting thread if you continue to have issues:
You must login or register to view this content.
04-25-2020, 07:51 AM #16
Ralun
Rookie
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

What am I doing wrong ?

You're just trying to resign it, correct? If so, check your filepath. Looking at the download, you'll have to extract the CUSA folder from the download before you can upload/import it. See the troubleshooting thread if you continue to have issues:

*EDIT* It works now !

Thank you for your time but it doesn't work.
I already watched all the tutorials and tried to do it step by step. But without success.
Even if I want to import the save file from USB, which was uploaded from my PS4, it says in the import-overview only "CUSA03887" as name of the game. Normally "Broforce (CUSA03887)" or something like that should actually be written there.
Last edited by Ralun ; 04-25-2020 at 08:24 AM.
04-25-2020, 02:52 PM #17
aeneax
Nothing To See Here

What am I doing wrong ?

*EDIT* It works now !

I already watched all the tutorials and tried to do it step by step. But without success.
Even if I want to import the save file from USB, which was uploaded from my PS4, it says in the import-overview only "CUSA03887" as name of the game. Normally "Broforce (CUSA03887)" or something like that should actually be written there.

Still not entirely following what happened, and still not entirely sure whether you were resigning or adding cheats (ie, you mention save from your own PS4), but it might have been some of the server overload issues they've been dealing with.
05-09-2020, 08:51 AM #18

What am I doing wrong ?

*EDIT* It works now !

You're welcome to share the save file if it works.
It might be useful to others.
If you're not sure how, send me the file in PM or whatever and I'll add it to main post, and give credit where due.
Cheers
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo