02-23-2013, 07:22 PM #1
.James
Who’s Jim Erased?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So out of the current games which have been revealed so far, what are you looking forward to the most? Here are mine:

Destiny: I suppose I quite liked Halo, and this game seems a bit more realistic so I'm definitely excited to see what this game has to offer.

Infamous: Second Son: I played some of the first one and it was pretty good, I feel that we could see some amazing things from it on the new console. The new main character seems pretty interesting as well.

Potential PS4 releases

Tekken X Street Fighter: I didn't really like the Street Fighter counterpart, so I'm really hopeful for the Namco version of this crossover. This time it will be in the 3D mechanics of Tekken, so it'll be interesting to see how the Street Fighter characters play. This game might be coming out on PS3 however, that's why I put it here :p
02-24-2013, 02:39 PM #20
xLew--
Former Staff
all of them except the cartoony kiddy games
02-24-2013, 09:40 PM #21
ye im for final fantasy as well
02-24-2013, 09:42 PM #22
Hadenkin
< ^ > < ^ >
Watch Dogs, GTA V, GT6, Fallout 4 and Uncharted 4.
02-24-2013, 09:48 PM #23
Mr.Kane
Greatness
Originally posted by .James View Post
So out of the current games which have been revealed so far, what are you looking forward to the most? Here are mine:

Destiny: I suppose I quite liked Halo, and this game seems a bit more realistic so I'm definitely excited to see what this game has to offer.

Infamous: Second Son: I played some of the first one and it was pretty good, I feel that we could see some amazing things from it on the new console. The new main character seems pretty interesting as well.

Potential PS4 releases

Tekken X Street Fighter: I didn't really like the Street Fighter counterpart, so I'm really hopeful for the Namco version of this crossover. This time it will be in the 3D mechanics of Tekken, so it'll be interesting to see how the Street Fighter characters play. This game might be coming out on PS3 however, that's why I put it here :p

I dont see Kingdom Hearts getting a new game on the ps3 now so it is going to have to be on PS4 so I'll be hyped for that.
02-24-2013, 10:05 PM #24
My Hate
At least I can fight
Fallout 4.
02-25-2013, 08:32 PM #25
Lord Ike
Error… Cat invasion!
Well..for starters, im a huge Tekken fan myself, so a new NAMCO game would surely be hyped, oh wait, yeah!!!! Tekken x Street Fighter!! Cool Man (aka Tustin). These are my most anticipated games...

Kingdom Hearts 3 [/color] (c'mon enix, Sora needs a 3rd sequel , he's overdue, its been more than a decade now. >.<
Final Fantasy VII HD! [/color] (I guarantee you, that if square announces this long anticipated title as a PS4 launch exclusive title alongside the PS4, the PS4 will most likely sell out by the 1st week, y'know how many people want this so bad!!?
Tekken x Street Fighter! [/color] (ok, this will probably be a PS3 game, but..who knows, NAMCO might decide to port it on PS4 instead since apparently the PS4 launch date is right around the corner, & this game aint coming out anytime soon, hopefully, its on PS3 as well, nonetheless , its a title I truly want to play & if its a PS4 exclusive , you better believe im getting this. Cool Man (aka Tustin)

The following user thanked Lord Ike for this useful post:

Cesei
02-25-2013, 08:35 PM #26
i am most exited for CallOfDuty
im gonna mod it when it first comes out, or ima try to find a way!
hopefully its like ps3, and it wont be that harder than it!
im already saving up to bye the ps4 when it comes out!

The following user groaned MrMemory for this awful post:

Jango
02-25-2013, 09:51 PM #27
|C++|
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by mack32 View Post
he was talking about PS4 exclusive games

lol its funny how watch dogs isnt an exclusive and is better than all of those other games and is the most likely to get the GOTY award
02-25-2013, 09:54 PM #28
|C++|
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by DEREKTROTTER View Post
Final Fantasy 15 + Fallout 4

final fantasy 15 will be a rehashed piece of shot. Just like their other sequels. Trust me.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo