02-23-2013, 07:22 PM #1
.James
Who’s Jim Erased?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So out of the current games which have been revealed so far, what are you looking forward to the most? Here are mine:

Destiny: I suppose I quite liked Halo, and this game seems a bit more realistic so I'm definitely excited to see what this game has to offer.

Infamous: Second Son: I played some of the first one and it was pretty good, I feel that we could see some amazing things from it on the new console. The new main character seems pretty interesting as well.

Potential PS4 releases

Tekken X Street Fighter: I didn't really like the Street Fighter counterpart, so I'm really hopeful for the Namco version of this crossover. This time it will be in the 3D mechanics of Tekken, so it'll be interesting to see how the Street Fighter characters play. This game might be coming out on PS3 however, that's why I put it here :p
03-04-2013, 11:24 PM #38
Awesome_User
Do a barrel roll!
If Quantic Dreams make something beautiful with the "3D old man graphics". I'll buy it.
03-05-2013, 12:23 AM #39
xShadow
Pr0n ftw
Killzone 4, Watch dogs, infamous, destiny, assassins creed, BF4 and GTA V which hasn't been confirmed yet but they obviously delayed it to make a PS4 and possibly 720 version.
03-05-2013, 09:06 AM #40
LegoxSlayer
Pokemon Trainer
Destiny, Killzone, and Battlefield 4.
03-05-2013, 08:00 PM #41
Danoptic
Do a barrel roll!
Destiny for sure!

Maybe a new Uncharted aswell
03-06-2013, 12:53 AM #42
Keomo
Can’t trickshot me!
Destiny is going to be on PS4?

Lol wut.

Anyway Infamous is a definate, i hope it ties into the story of cole.

What if hes cole's brother? Hmm... the universe might also be different as apprantly the location isnt fictional like Empire city- Which was based on New York.
03-06-2013, 01:35 AM #43
Dman93
Crawl to your cross
Originally posted by Kidd
I am eager to see if GTA 5 will be on ps4 or not. If so I do hope they add features to make it unique to the next-gen systems.

Hopefully! I would not even mind if they delayed it a little longer. I honestly think it will come out on ps4, because if it comes out in September a lot of people who get ps4 won't want to go back to ps3 to play one game. It would be foolish of rockstar not to bring it to next gen.
03-06-2013, 01:59 AM #44
Kidd Cold
**** my Toaster !~!
Originally posted by Dman93 View Post
Hopefully! I would not even mind if they delayed it a little longer. I honestly think it will come out on ps4, because if it comes out in September a lot of people who get ps4 won't want to go back to ps3 to play one game. It would be foolish of rockstar not to bring it to next gen.

That is what I thought! But only time will tell. I have heard rumors that if it does come out on ps4 it wont' be at launch which I find kind of sad...Like you said "a lot of people who get ps4 won't want to go back to ps3 to play one game".
03-06-2013, 04:43 AM #45
VLR
Grunt
Watch Dogs looks amazing, and I'm really looking forward to seeing the next Uncharted.

Think that could sneak onto PS3 as the last hurrah though.
03-06-2013, 04:50 AM #46
WhyUMadKid
Do a barrel roll!
watch dogs and killzone

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo