03-04-2013, 03:24 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); What are the chances of PS4 being jailbroken? Will sony tie their security around ECDSA? Just been wondering
03-06-2013, 12:15 AM #29
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God
Originally posted by 23 View Post
What are the chances of PS4 being jailbroken? Will sony tie their security around ECDSA? Just been wondering

Sorry guys but you guys are wrong...nothing is unhackable there's always a way around anything...just look back every console, phone, pretty much any electronic device has been jailbroken. PS4 will be the same. Yes it'll take time but once the vulnerability is discovered then a exploit can be implemented and the PS4 will be hacked and jailbroken. Sony will combat this by banning and making firmware updates but in the end its a cat and mouse game.

The following user thanked PSNTROPHYHUNTER for this useful post:

Machiavelli_23
03-06-2013, 12:34 AM #30
Agent Beast
I defeated!
There is always a possibility of a jailbreak, but you never know.

The following user thanked Agent Beast for this useful post:

Machiavelli_23
03-06-2013, 12:46 AM #31
U WOT M8
You talkin to me?
0.00000 percent :troll:
03-06-2013, 06:40 AM #32
Ace
Former Staff Member
PS4 will definitely step up there security. Two years ago they lost 100,000+ User from the blackout ( Anon Hackers in the system). Maybe this time they will blow our minds. Anything is possible but I think PS has finally learned the first time around. There ready to be better than XBOX.

Way to go Playstation!

The following user thanked Ace for this useful post:

Ansity.
03-06-2013, 08:47 AM #33
Originally posted by DEREKTROTTER View Post
well im guessing a lot of devs are gonna be having a crack at it. Theres always a way in.

Look at the vita, that was exploited pretty quickly

True it was quick but if someone does get into the PS4 sony is screwed again so i hope it will Happen.
03-06-2013, 09:01 AM #34
Xx--AIDAN--xX
One Man Army
a lot of the main hackers who were looking into teh ps3 cfws/jb gave up so i guess a new console will get them into looking at things etc i already know 1 team that quit ps3 research and they said to me on twitter they will look at ps4 as its something new.

The following user thanked Xx--AIDAN--xX for this useful post:

RTE Modz
03-06-2013, 10:54 AM #35
Bounkass
Are you high?
Originally posted by Dannie
If you wouldn't be such of a dumbass you would understand that it's an expresion, not to be taken literally.

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

Another thing I forgot.
NOTE: I love the ps4 as the next guy I really do.
But let's be honest, xbox 720 will be much better receiving everything first map packs annoucements first.
Meanwhile for the ps4 you will have to wait.
Microsoft although it's most likely the xbox 720 will get hacked first they give much more maintenance to their servers. So does sony but sony's servers are allways laggy. I was doing a comparison between both consoles (PS3 & Xbox 360) Both consoles are awesome theres no clue on that. But I found that the xbox runs more smoothly than the ps3, ps3 has blu-ray, HD Graphics and well xbox doesn't have blue-ray but still has hd graphics and as for the "I need to pay for internet in xbox" well in that it sucks no denying in that. All of this has been just an opinion that came to my mind and if I did any errors on something i'm sorry ill fix it quickly.

No offense to anybody. Nor their consoles.

Looks like someone gotta time machine...

Do you have any idea WHY game run more smoothly on X360? Because the XBox is much easier to code. So 9/10 developers make games for X360 and port them to PS3. Thus it being cheaper to produce. Time is money. And frankly, I don't blame them. And another reason, a game is always limited by it's weakest link. The X360 in this case.
03-06-2013, 04:13 PM #36
Master0wn3r
I’m too L33T
i think it will happen, maybe like ps3, fully opened 5 years after release...
maybe an exploit in a game (like Wii and PSVita) or the different architecture a ECDSA Failure
03-06-2013, 04:18 PM #37
i think it will come a cfw ... there are so many hackers Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo