03-04-2013, 03:24 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); What are the chances of PS4 being jailbroken? Will sony tie their security around ECDSA? Just been wondering
03-04-2013, 03:28 AM #2
Cesei
Banned
I think sony have learned there lesson and have buffed up their security so the chances of PS4 being jailbroken aint gonna happen for a very long time but you never know nothing is impossible.

The following user thanked Cesei for this useful post:

Machiavelli_23
03-04-2013, 03:35 AM #3
-JM-
Space Ninja
Originally posted by 23 View Post
What are the chances of PS4 being jailbroken? Will sony tie their security around ECDSA? Just been wondering

i guess they will keep the ECDSA but with all the new feature there might be new exploits (hopefuly)

The following 2 users say thank you to -JM- for this useful post:

Machiavelli_23, Nicktasticz
03-04-2013, 03:40 AM #4
DinoFreak
I'm le back
I highly doubt there will ever be a jailbreak for the PS4. And if there was jailbreak I would throw my PS4 out the window and buy xbox.
Cause in my opinion I don't wanna see another sony device jailbroken. For once I wanna play a console that is not hackable. Also the only reason I doubt it it's because Geohot will never touch a sony product. Meaning no jailbreak, also if anyone dears to jailbreak it they will get sued by sony, nobody will have the balls to realease a jailbreak if there ever was one in the near future.

The following 6 users say thank you to DinoFreak for this useful post:

Cesei, Gian_, Machiavelli_23, morgan8088, TheHomeTown97, X-Nothing-X
03-04-2013, 03:44 AM #5
DeAd_bLiTz
You talkin to me?
Can I have your ps4 if that happens? :p

The following 5 users say thank you to DeAd_bLiTz for this useful post:

-JM-, chiefclueless, Machiavelli_23, nascosto, Swifter
03-04-2013, 06:39 AM #6
Originally posted by Dannie
I highly doubt there will ever be a jailbreak for the PS4. And if there was jailbreak I would throw my PS4 out the window and buy xbox.
Cause in my opinion I don't wanna see another sony device jailbroken. For once I wanna play a console that is not hackable. Also the only reason I doubt it it's because Geohot will never touch a sony product. Meaning no jailbreak, also if anyone dears to jailbreak it they will get sued by sony, nobody will have the balls to realease a jailbreak if there ever was one in the near future.

I respect your opinion.

The following user thanked Machiavelli_23 for this useful post:

BlackReaperHD
03-04-2013, 07:16 AM #7

Cool story bro lol Smile
03-04-2013, 08:11 AM #8
it has been jailbroken please_jailbreak_me go to offset 0x23413 and type that in
03-04-2013, 10:17 AM #9
Bounkass
Are you high?

So let me get this straight, you would throw away YOUR PS4 if SOMEONE ELSE hacks HIS PS3 because you don't want to see another Sony device hacked? And for THAT reason YOU will get an UNHACKABLE XBOX?

:yds:
GENIUSCH!

The following 15 users say thank you to Bounkass for this useful post:

-JM-, 6jarjar6, andygee1987, Dope., Eat_Ur_Food, FAKA_ELITE, Gian_, Invalld, Lopez., MCPADDINGTON, Nicktasticz, Mr.Kane, SMarT, Smexeh, SONY
03-04-2013, 11:47 AM #10
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
well im guessing a lot of devs are gonna be having a crack at it. Theres always a way in.

Look at the vita, that was exploited pretty quickly

The following 7 users say thank you to DEREKTROTTER for this useful post:

-SuperMan, FAKA_ELITE, gamer89117, I'm Rudi, Beats, Machiavelli_23, XxSIMOJNRxX

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo