Post: It Looks Like The PS4 Price Just Got Outed By Mistake
05-20-2013, 09:27 PM #1
xLew--
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Thank you, PlayStation India.

According to several reports, including one from a You must login or register to view this content. and one from You must login or register to view this content., the You must login or register to view this content. briefly listed a page for PlayStation 4 that included a model (250GB hdd) and a price.

That price was €399 which would probably mean a $400 price tag in the US and around £350 here in the UK. That’s for what we assume would be the basic model, with the smallest hard drive size. Expect a higher price for a larger hard disk, that fancy new PSEye camera array and perhaps a Move controller bundled in with it. Perhaps we’ll also see a nice PS4 and Vita bundle, too.

The page has since been removed but there are enough corroborating reports to indicate there’s some truth to this (although screengrabs next time, gents!)

Thanks, You must login or register to view this content.

----

Personally i hope there is a 1TB HDD option 250gb is nothing nowdays. hopefully thats just a cheap/basic version. but for all we know it could be fake.
05-30-2013, 10:28 PM #47
Hickey
League Champion
We all say 250gb is sufficent on ps3, but wont the new ps4 have better graphics etc meaning the games are probably be bigger install data, the ones that do it, and the digital will be 15-20gb i guess seeing as there around 10-12 now
05-30-2013, 10:46 PM #48
BlackReaperHD
CocainMatrixx
Originally posted by xLew
Thank you, PlayStation India.

According to several reports, including one from a You must login or register to view this content. and one from You must login or register to view this content., the You must login or register to view this content. briefly listed a page for PlayStation 4 that included a model (250GB hdd) and a price.

That price was €399 which would probably mean a $400 price tag in the US and around £350 here in the UK. That’s for what we assume would be the basic model, with the smallest hard drive size. Expect a higher price for a larger hard disk, that fancy new PSEye camera array and perhaps a Move controller bundled in with it. Perhaps we’ll also see a nice PS4 and Vita bundle, too.

The page has since been removed but there are enough corroborating reports to indicate there’s some truth to this (although screengrabs next time, gents!)

Thanks, You must login or register to view this content.

----

Personally i hope there is a 1TB HDD option 250gb is nothing nowdays. hopefully thats just a cheap/basic version. but for all we know it could be fake.

if its true i will buy the cheap model and change the HDD... but if the ''Pro'' model contents 2 controler and one game then i buy this one...
05-31-2013, 09:32 AM #49
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by BlackReaperHD View Post
if its true i will buy the cheap model and change the HDD... but if the ''Pro'' model contents 2 controler and one game then i buy this one...

same id like a bundle with 2 pads

The following user thanked xLew-- for this useful post:

BlackReaperHD
05-31-2013, 05:37 PM #50
Kratos_
Blizzard Fails
Can June 10th come already!? I cannot explain the excitement I have for E3. I think we all are. I'm really hoping we can preorder the console starting on June 10th as well.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo