Post: Xbox One ahead of PS4 in Amazon UK pre-order charts WTF??
06-10-2013, 04:24 PM #1
Redadski
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); PS4 and Xbox One pre-orders on Amazon UK are almost neck-and-neck, according to the online retailer, with Microsot’s console nudging ahead by just 2.3% sales.

In a press release sent to VG247 this morning Amazon UK confirmed that Xbox One pre-orders are already 20% higher than Xbox 360 orders were before the console launched in 2005.

Xavier Garambois, VP of retail at Amazon EU, said of the PS4 and Xbox One stats, “It’s not clear yet which of the two will have the edge when they launch later this year – what’s certain, though, is that fans are already excited about how the next generation of consoles will change the world of gaming and home entertainment.”

Ketu Patel, head of video games at Amazon UK added, “Both the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 are set to have a huge impact, not just in terms of cutting edge games but also as part of the way in which families enjoy home entertainment.

“It will be fascinating to see how the battle between the two console giants develops over the coming months – the fight for who’s going to be the must-have Christmas present is only just beginning.”

Have you ordered either console? If so, which one did you go for? Or perhaps you plumped for both? Let us know below.

Source - VG247

My Thoughts:
MS payin there way to leadership its disgusting.
06-12-2013, 04:25 PM #11
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Going to write a letter to amazon telling them not to lie!!
06-12-2013, 04:34 PM #12
Camacheiro
EA Data Reviewer
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
Going to write a letter to amazon telling them not to lie!!

No point, i am sure that after E3's show, the tables have turned slightly Happy
06-12-2013, 04:37 PM #13
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by Camacheiro View Post
No point, i am sure that after E3's show, the tables have turned slightly Happy

I'm not serious at all. Just pointing out how silly this thread is and news :/
06-12-2013, 04:44 PM #14
QuicKxReFLeXx
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by Satan
I moved to Xbox 360 7 months ago ( Biggest mistake but fuck it, ps4 soon there). And I have to have my mic activated on my controller because there are so many kids/people? with either their TV FULL ON SOUND (Spell?) and music full on.
When I play BF3 and so on. And the mute doesn't work on BF3 so you know what it will be like if I don't have a mic activated. stare

When people with mics join in (BF3), you can hear them as they're loading. CoD wise you can mute them as they're loading but in BF3 (Consoles) you can't see them on the scoreboard so you can't mute them till they load. And when you do see them and try to mute them, it takes 239847290387492837419023871 seconds to wait for the mute button to work. And what's worse is, (No offense) the people with such horrid mics that sound like they're submerged into the deepest part of the sea or lodged so far up their asses that all you hear is literally SHIET, joining in are frequently foreigners, usually latinos, (again no offense but this happens SO... MANY.... TIMES) with the most annoying background noise you have to deal with for what, 15 seconds? You got the ones with the music blaring of course, the ones with their mommas yelling at them in espanol, the ones with background tv noise, etc.

*Catches breath*
I really hope they fix this in BF4.

*Looks at PS4 console contents*
"Mono headset × 1"
( ._.) Well, at least it won't sound like shiet?
06-12-2013, 05:23 PM #15
ps4 is back in top place Happy . followed by the last of us for PS3, and then finally the miserable old xbox one

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo