Post: Sony confirms: 1 account with PS+ will let the other accounts on PS4 also play online
06-11-2013, 11:14 AM #1
xLew--
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Sonys Yoshida confirms that if you for example have multiple accounts on a PS4 and only 1 of the accounts have PS+, all the other accounts will also be able to play online.

The following 40 users say thank you to xLew-- for this useful post:

.James, Adamâ„¢, chapu23, chiefclueless, Cyberix, Dannyman, El_Tito, GFM, Gian_, Hadenkin, Sheldon Cooper, Immaculate., Joel, LaughTracks, Lord Ike, User23434, matt0897, Mezzid, MOHN, Mutha_uckas, NUKES-X-MODS-X, Jango, Platinum G, playstation4cfw, PrimeCreated, QsM, Sandyballz, Soldier., SONY, Swifter, trilispy, TrytoYOLO, worrorfight, Wretch 32, xAJM, xShadow, xSOADx, xVandal
06-11-2013, 03:55 PM #20
Hadenkin
< ^ > < ^ >
Stop whinning like little bitches. Sony gives us the best in the market, and I'm proud to pay them for Online Play. Think, it is not an exclusive membership, it is with PS+ which gives you Free-To-Play games, Instant Game Collection and 5 titles for free every month, all these benefits for 50 dollars a YEAR, is real cheap, it basically pays by itself.
06-11-2013, 06:47 PM #21
Kryptyk_
Do a barrel roll!
Why does it matter if sony is now charging to play online. If you really want to to play online so bad you can cough up the measily 50 bucks a YEAR to play online, plus you get free shit every month.
06-11-2013, 06:53 PM #22
xPinnacle--
Who’s Jim Erased?
So does this mean if my brother buys PS+ and I put his name on me and my other brothers systems, we all get free multiplayer?
06-11-2013, 06:54 PM #23
Originally posted by ker1988 View Post
I don't understand. Do you need PS+ to play online on PS4? :S

Originally posted by xAlienWare View Post
That is my point too now is sony going to drop the free online.

Originally posted by ker1988 View Post
i Think its for Multiplayer games online Smile At £15 a year

Originally posted by Kidd
From my understanding yes, Sony indeed has dropped free online.

Sad, but it was about time.

Originally posted by elim View Post
ps plus is not £15 a year?

Multi Quoting since it's easier.

PSN will remain free, PSN services will remain free. You only require PS+ to play multiplayer aspects of games. :p

The following user thanked Sheldon Cooper for this useful post:

xLew--
06-11-2013, 06:59 PM #24
Kidd Cold
**** my Toaster !~!
Originally posted by Aventador
So does this mean if my brother buys PS+ and I put his name on me and my other brothers systems, we all get free multiplayer?

I would think they would have something in place for this... Similar to the way dlc and digital games work.. (only on two systems *used to be 5*) We may have to wait for an answer from sony.

Originally posted by Sheldon

PSN will remain free, PSN services will remain free. You only require PS+ to play multiplayer aspects of games. :p

That is kind of what I meant; I just didn't clarify enough. Either way, I think it is a plus for us gamers!
06-11-2013, 07:03 PM #25
xJoshyx
Do a barrel roll!
so its 15pound a year to play online? does that mean ps+ is different now?
06-11-2013, 07:03 PM #26
Meeky
Dark Knight

Still sucks just say i want to play cod online the day after my ps+ is done and i can renew it till 2 or 3 days what do we do there then.
06-11-2013, 07:09 PM #27
Originally posted by xAlienWare View Post
Still sucks just say i want to play cod online the day after my ps+ is done and i can renew it till 2 or 3 days what do we do there then.

If that happens then you aren't very organized haha, buy a year on Christmas day, get PS+ on Christmas day from a family member = Winning?
06-11-2013, 07:22 PM #28
Meeky
Dark Knight
If that happens then you aren't very organized haha, buy a year on Christmas day, get PS+ on Christmas day from a family member = Winning?

How about i just sell my self every weekend to pay for the ps4 and some nice new games and PS+ and a new up to date head set and tv also to feed my kids and wife and keep a roof over my head :lol: JK i well get ps4 and i already have the PS+.

The following 2 users say thank you to Meeky for this useful post:

The_Fallen, xLew--

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo