08-07-2013, 07:44 PM #1
xBazille
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So guys, what do you think the odds are on being able to jailbreak the Play Station 4?

Do you think their will be a bug eventually?

or do you think Sony has learned their lesson and is going to try the best they can to make it un-jailbreakable.(new word)

Just post opinions on it and what you think. :y:

The following 10 users groaned at xBazille for this awful post:

631, Alan., DinoFreak, Havoc69, Hayden, Jango, Scrwey30x--, SneakyJewTheScammer, U WOT M8, Xavier G.
08-08-2013, 08:32 AM #11
Pre-ordering the xbox one?
08-08-2013, 08:46 AM #12
Dman93
Crawl to your cross
Let me just hop in my time machine here...

The following user thanked Dman93 for this useful post:

iLLy-i
08-08-2013, 09:12 AM #13
With the new things they've added, if we could jailbreak it; that would be the most insane thing ever, EVER!
08-08-2013, 06:13 PM #14
X74
Save Point
LOL the console has not come out, and you already want Jailbreak! :vince:
08-08-2013, 06:32 PM #15
xBazille
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by X74 View Post
LOL the console has not come out, and you already want Jailbreak! :vince:

Not what I said.. I was wondering what your guys' thoughts would be on the jailbreak.

I wasn't like "HEY EVERYONE, Does anyone have the jailbreak for the PS4 yet? If so, post it!!"
08-08-2013, 06:36 PM #16
X74
Save Point
Originally posted by xBazille View Post
Not what I said.. I was wondering what your guys' thoughts would be on the jailbreak.

I wasn't like "HEY EVERYONE, Does anyone have the jailbreak for the PS4 yet? If so, post it!!"

Okaay. So I think jailbreak will be no earlier than one year and a half after the release of the console.
08-11-2013, 02:52 AM #17
BLF
Keeper
did jailbreak on ps3 for 3.55 with rest of the world lol but i think with as good as ps4 is sounding it will be pretty far down the line before a jailbreak is ready
08-11-2013, 02:56 AM #18
Dean7
Little One
If they haven't figured out how to jailbreak the PS Vita what makes you think the PS4 is going to be any easier?
08-11-2013, 11:06 PM #19
Honestly i dont mind jailbreaks but when people use it to take false advantage of games online for examplE COD thats just fucking wrong do what u want but do it offline and dont ruin the experience for us, i am aprofessional cod player and from what i have seen int he past couple of years is the people that mod cod online can't even pull of a uav..... what i am trying to say is they suck balls at the game and want mods to pull of crazy kill streaks, now if u suck at the game just stop playing it and dont ruin it for us, i swear to god if i even see 1 modder on ps4 i am fucking leaving sony for life and i rather pay the extra dollar to microsoft and get the service and quality i deserve, ps3 has already got such a bad reputation even though i love it to death and i hate microsoft but when i try to compliment the ps3 everyones simple reply is atleast microsoft isnt hacked like ps3 atleast cod is clean atleast microsoft never got hacked, which is ll true, its mainly the frikin fags on this website making tools to mod multiplayer online its those people who are the criminals, make tools make it for zombies campaign but why multiplayer ? i pray to god ps4 is unjailbreakable i just pray!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo