08-07-2013, 07:44 PM #1
xBazille
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So guys, what do you think the odds are on being able to jailbreak the Play Station 4?

Do you think their will be a bug eventually?

or do you think Sony has learned their lesson and is going to try the best they can to make it un-jailbreakable.(new word)

Just post opinions on it and what you think. :y:

The following 10 users groaned at xBazille for this awful post:

631, Alan., DinoFreak, Havoc69, Hayden, Jango, Scrwey30x--, SneakyJewTheScammer, U WOT M8, Xavier G.
08-12-2013, 09:27 AM #20
Lovely_Tanja
Do a barrel roll!
there are always smarter people.......... so why can't it be done i think sony comes with a new method for detecting cfw
maybe they have to hire someone with bigger brains lol

i never had a jailbreaked playstation btw
08-12-2013, 01:49 PM #21
JP
Israeli/Palestinian Unity
If it happens I'm changing to PC.
08-13-2013, 02:33 AM #22
StangModz
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by thebigbossxseb View Post
Honestly i dont mind jailbreaks but when people use it to take false advantage of games online for examplE COD thats just fucking wrong do what u want but do it offline and dont ruin the experience for us, i am aprofessional cod player and from what i have seen int he past couple of years is the people that mod cod online can't even pull of a uav..... what i am trying to say is they suck balls at the game and want mods to pull of crazy kill streaks, now if u suck at the game just stop playing it and dont ruin it for us, i swear to god if i even see 1 modder on ps4 i am fucking leaving sony for life and i rather pay the extra dollar to microsoft and get the service and quality i deserve, ps3 has already got such a bad reputation even though i love it to death and i hate microsoft but when i try to compliment the ps3 everyones simple reply is atleast microsoft isnt hacked like ps3 atleast cod is clean atleast microsoft never got hacked, which is ll true, its mainly the frikin fags on this website making tools to mod multiplayer online its those people who are the criminals, make tools make it for zombies campaign but why multiplayer ? i pray to god ps4 is unjailbreakable i just pray!

False, now don't get me wrong I am a very good COD player and get tons of MOAB's and killstreaks and have a great KD, I also have a 2nd PS3 and its a jailbroken one on Rebug 4.21.2 RDEX, I RTE MW3 out of boredum or if I run into a ton of hackers or get killed on a MOAB streak from someone with an invisible class setup, not all modders are bad at the game, I do admit when you are trying to play legit, modders can really take the fun out of a game but when you just go to do it to have fun and have people who actually want to be in your lobby, I don't see any harm done in that... I pray there is no modders on PS4 as well and I pre-ordered mine with the COD Ghosts Bundle!

The following user thanked StangModz for this useful post:

thebigbossxseb
08-14-2013, 04:41 AM #23
I really really hope that's not going to happens but unfortunetly we knows that's going to happen :(
08-14-2013, 09:19 PM #24
Like i said if i see any mods online on any game on ps4 i will be done that will be a guaranteed decision for me that sony sucks and cant protect the online community for shit even though that people are paying to go online. Then Helloooo microsoft for life. Smile
08-14-2013, 09:41 PM #25
They've gone too long on the PS3 with a non jailbreakable firmware. The chances of a PS4 jailbreak is very low. Although, I guess anyone can make a mistake. We'll just have to sit and wait.
08-15-2013, 12:40 AM #26
iServerHD
Save Point
Everything Is Possible With Popsicles !
08-15-2013, 01:02 AM #27
That was a pointless reply. If you don't have an opinion on the subject, don't post on it please.
08-15-2013, 02:30 PM #28
CyberNomadic
Web Developer
" If it is man made, then it can be hacked."

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo