Post: people are too quick to post negative stuff when the positive stuff gets drowned out!
11-17-2013, 11:35 AM #1
xLew--
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Everyones making such a fuss over the few consoles that have broke, The wii & ps3 failure rate was about 3% back in 2008 meanwhile the xbox was a staggering 16% which apparently rose to 54%!

While the ps4 failure rate is around the 0.3% mark, people are raging like its the end of the world! even if it rose a few % its not really anything to worry about.

Of course when a console breaks your going to want to vent and post bad stuff, all them people that are enjoying their console which will definitely outweigh the bad reports, are too busy enjoying their new console to even think about posting!

Selling 1 million units in NA alone on day 1 and having less than 1% failure is good!

Well will see on friday how the competitor does see if they produce a perfect console.

The following 18 users say thank you to xLew-- for this useful post:

^TPP^, Alt, ATypicalSe7en, Camacheiro, Cyberix, dennis84, DrinkinMyStella, SweatyMidgets, Inferno_Ace, Jay_Chaos, Master0wn3r, moinsher, MrHackerDude1, RADDY1993, St0rM, xHavz-, zebbidy
11-17-2013, 11:38 AM #2
Master0wn3r
I’m too L33T
every new product has failures in the beginning, sony or microsoft are not aware of this as they only tested on low scale.
now when millions are sold oyu see the broken stuff, and mostlikely fix it when the new motherboard versions for ps4 come out
11-17-2013, 11:38 AM #3
moinsher
Gym leader
Delete
Last edited by moinsher ; 12-27-2023 at 01:07 PM.

The following user thanked moinsher for this useful post:

xLew--
11-17-2013, 11:40 AM #4
DrinkinMyStella
Vault dweller
100% agree, seriously this is what i have been saying, 0.03% out of like 20,000,000 unitys is nothing at all!!

The following user thanked DrinkinMyStella for this useful post:

xLew--
11-17-2013, 12:16 PM #5
Camacheiro
EA Data Reviewer
Originally posted by xLew
Everyones making such a fuss over the few consoles that have broke, The wii & ps3 failure rate was about 3% back in 2008 meanwhile the xbox was a staggering 16% which apparently rose to 54%!

While the ps4 failure rate is around the 0.3% mark, people are raging like its the end of the world! even if it rose a few % its not really anything to worry about.

Of course when a console breaks your going to want to vent and post bad stuff, all them people that are enjoying their console which will definitely outweigh the bad reports, are too busy enjoying their new console to even think about posting!

Selling 1 million units in NA alone on day 1 and having less than 1% failure is good!

Well will see on friday how the competitor does see if they produce a perfect console.

Couldn't agree more.

I am not worried one bit, but if i get a faulty one, warranty and Sony are there to sort it out.

The following user thanked Camacheiro for this useful post:

xLew--
11-17-2013, 01:09 PM #6
Richard.
Won't be active..
Everyones making such a fuss over the few consoles that have broke, The wii & ps3 failure rate was about 3% back in 2008 meanwhile the xbox was a staggering 16% which apparently rose to 54%!

Agree with you bud, there is a reason you get a 1 year warranty, so what if it breaks and you have to wait a week for a new one, you're still going to get one.

Didn't stop me when getting a ps3 and it won't stop me now, it's funny that people expect everything to be 100% spot on no fault what so ever, when half of the time it's shipping problems.

Like I said though if it breaks send it off and wait for a new one, what's the problem? I get that it's a lot of money etc but take the risk man! Your console could be spot on!

Appreciate the post lew, agree with everything.

Sent from my iPhone using You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Richard. ; 11-17-2013 at 01:34 PM.

The following user thanked Richard. for this useful post:

xLew--
11-17-2013, 01:14 PM #7
MrHackerDude1
At least I can fight

I was reading reviews on Amazon and the sad to see so many bad reviews. But after looking at the people who posted the reviews this is what i found
1) They never bought anything on amazon before
2) The people who bought ps4, when u check to see what else the bought .. guest what only xbox 360 games `
3) have seen some of the same name 3 to 4 times posting bad reviews
4) People saying xbox one would be better :-----
a) Get an XBOX ONE instead! It works perfectly ( how can he know that if its not release )
b) Nothing works, faulty from the start. Xbox one is better. save your money and wait for better times
c) Heading back to Xbox One - where they have far more care towards their customers, better hardware, better games
d) I should have stayed with xbox. The PS4 system seems cheap and rushed as do the games
e) Absolutely gutted sold a dud! Sony messed up! Pulsating blue light. Not happy. Avoid at all costs. Xbox here for I come
f) Sony you really screw it, just like obama care web site. hate it hate it hate it. Americans should buy XBOX ONE.

Just to let people know most of these people are xbox fanboys and i dont think 485 system get red light of dead or has broke hdmi port

Edit--- Sadly enough if u didn't buy a ps4 on amazon u can still leave a reviews about it , so trolls are going to be everywhere
Last edited by MrHackerDude1 ; 11-17-2013 at 01:36 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to MrHackerDude1 for this useful post:

Cyberix, xLew--, xShadow
11-17-2013, 01:30 PM #8
Mr Ruffers
Treasure hunter

people are not hating they want value for money ..i would love the ps4 to do really well but when there using there customers as beta tester with there own money is a joke takes the piss from a company as big sony you would expect that from goodmans or bush
Last edited by Mr Ruffers ; 11-17-2013 at 01:48 PM.

The following user thanked Mr Ruffers for this useful post:

xLew--
11-17-2013, 01:42 PM #9
zebbidy
Are you high?

i completely agree with you on this xlew--, people dont seem to understand when things are released at the start their is always problems in a small minority of items (esp electrical items). Sony have said to people they will exchange their faulty PS4's for new ones, so i dont see why their is all this hate towards sony. Sony admitted their was a fault and are replacing systems what else could you ask for?
I do understand where people are coming from though as it must be a right pain to buy a new console but it turns out to be faulty.
All i can say is thank god we get ours on the 29th as hopefully all the kinks in the system will have been ironed out by then

The following user thanked zebbidy for this useful post:

xLew--
11-17-2013, 01:48 PM #10
justeve
< ^ > < ^ >
There are a lot of fanboys who will do whatever it takes which is sad that they have so much time on their hands.
Bad news always travels faster than good news.

The following user thanked justeve for this useful post:

xLew--

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo