Post: people are too quick to post negative stuff when the positive stuff gets drowned out!
11-17-2013, 11:35 AM #1
xLew--
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Everyones making such a fuss over the few consoles that have broke, The wii & ps3 failure rate was about 3% back in 2008 meanwhile the xbox was a staggering 16% which apparently rose to 54%!

While the ps4 failure rate is around the 0.3% mark, people are raging like its the end of the world! even if it rose a few % its not really anything to worry about.

Of course when a console breaks your going to want to vent and post bad stuff, all them people that are enjoying their console which will definitely outweigh the bad reports, are too busy enjoying their new console to even think about posting!

Selling 1 million units in NA alone on day 1 and having less than 1% failure is good!

Well will see on friday how the competitor does see if they produce a perfect console.

The following 18 users say thank you to xLew-- for this useful post:

^TPP^, Alt, ATypicalSe7en, Camacheiro, Cyberix, dennis84, DrinkinMyStella, SweatyMidgets, Inferno_Ace, Jay_Chaos, Master0wn3r, moinsher, MrHackerDude1, RADDY1993, St0rM, xHavz-, zebbidy
11-17-2013, 02:06 PM #11
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
I will NEVER spend over $200 on Amazon. Shipping isn't destruction proof.
11-17-2013, 03:06 PM #12
Then you factor in the fake stories of xbox fanboys and people that didnt get one launch day and are butthurt.
The only problem i have had is that I'm unable to add my card info to billing, but its because nearly 1m people have flooded the servers this weekend.

The following user thanked Jay_Chaos for this useful post:

xLew--
11-17-2013, 03:49 PM #13
Kidd Cold
**** my Toaster !~!
Originally posted by xLew
Everyones making such a fuss over the few consoles that have broke, The wii & ps3 failure rate was about 3% back in 2008 meanwhile the xbox was a staggering 16% which apparently rose to 54%!

While the ps4 failure rate is around the 0.3% mark, people are raging like its the end of the world! even if it rose a few % its not really anything to worry about.

Of course when a console breaks your going to want to vent and post bad stuff, all them people that are enjoying their console which will definitely outweigh the bad reports, are too busy enjoying their new console to even think about posting!

Selling 1 million units in NA alone on day 1 and having less than 1% failure is good!

Well will see on friday how the competitor does see if they produce a perfect console.

True! And although mine broke I posted a decent review on Amazon (3 out 5), I also noted I would update it upon receiving a replacement and getting to use it for a longer time frame.

Although I do think the projected turn around time is bullshit...

The following user thanked Kidd Cold for this useful post:

xLew--
11-17-2013, 08:55 PM #14
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
I think all the negative people are less about being Xbox fans and more about feeling like they aren't missing out on not having a Playstation 4.

When my friends ask me how it is I tell them great so far but unless you love Battlefield, Fifa or NBA 2K then it's nothing to pay ridicolous prices online to get.

The only benefits of getting a console later is usually slimmer design, more games and cheaper price. Your odds of a faulty console has nothing to do with when you purchased it. I'd argue ordering off a website as opposed to going in an actual store adds a small added risk but that's just me being old fashion.

At the end of the day we're spending $400, $500 or even $900 on PS4 and XBone so no reason to wish ill will on someone just to feel an alliance to any certain console. I do realize though a lot of the PS4 launch customers migrated from Xbox One the same way people Migrated from PS2 to Xbox 360 mostly because of availability and price whether they want to admit it or not.

People shouldn't look for negative press to rationalize not pre ordering a PS4, just use your wallet to do that. The console isn't any worse off now.

The following 2 users say thank you to Porter_Justice for this useful post:

xLew--
11-17-2013, 09:44 PM #15
IthinkUfarted
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by camacheiro View Post
couldn't agree more.

I am not worried one bit, but if i get a faulty one, warranty and sony are there to sort it out.

hey asshole my name is jakob wilson dun steal me name!
11-17-2013, 09:58 PM #16
Teh_knight
[b][move]Level 1 Trustworthy Winky Winky[/move][/b]
Well said! I was a little worried about opening my PS4 due the the various issues appearing. However, it's only a minor fraction that is affected, and mine is working 100% as of right now. No new hardware can be released without any issues whatsoever.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo