11-18-2013, 11:43 AM #1
Camacheiro
EA Data Reviewer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Sorry for posting this here, but what i am about to disuss,it is related to this section alone.

I am sure the majority will agree with me on this one, and for the ones that do, please make sure the admins know about this, and i am posting this for the majority of users in this section.

If it wasn't for this particular member, this section wouldn't be half as popular as it is now, i am of course talking about xLew--, the guy deserves to be a mod,or at least a reporter/reviewer in this section.

His articles are 100%, he's dedicated,always posting and updating his threads, and obviously knows his sources.

I see other sections on this forum are dead, look at the Xbox 1 section, the thread for the countdown still shows 28 days!!!

If you want activity, come to the PS4 Section, and there's one person to thank for that, and it's xLew--.

You don't need to go elsewhere, i don't anyway, as i know and i can trust it to be right here in this section.

Now, let's go, let's help xLew-- get to where he deserves, give him a promotion, the work and effort he puts in this section day in day out is surely worthy of it.

The following 31 users say thank you to Camacheiro for this useful post:

annern, ATypicalSe7en, BrinkerzHD, Budz, ccarlsen, Cyberix, DrinkinMyStella, FAKA_ELITE, Gommy, Hellstenen, I3lackadder, iTruceFret, jackaree, jedt, King Sosa, LeechMate, manjot, moinsher, Mr.Azoz, network10, Phantoome, Richard., ROBERT_ROWL_, St0rM, whyyoumad, Xcesar1911X, xLew--, Zwiik
11-18-2013, 11:51 AM #2
xLew--
Former Staff
Enzo Much Appreciated, thats to everyone i hear you Enzo
Last edited by xLew-- ; 11-18-2013 at 12:08 PM.

The following 25 users say thank you to xLew-- for this useful post:

Alt, amplif1er, annern, BrinkerzHD, Camacheiro, DrinkinMyStella, FAKA_ELITE, gamer89117, Hellstenen, I3lackadder, iFruit, iTruceFret, jedt, JusThatGood, Kwood, Mr.Azoz, paki4life, Phantoome, ROBERT_ROWL_, St0rM, trilispy, Xcesar1911X
11-18-2013, 11:53 AM #3
DrinkinMyStella
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Camacheiro View Post
Sorry for posting this here, but what i am about to disuss,it is related to this section alone.

I am sure the majority will agree with me on this one, and for the ones that do, please make sure the admins know about this, and i am posting this for the majority of users in this section.

If it wasn't for this particular member, this section wouldn't be half as popular as it is now, i am of course talking about xLew--, the guy deserves to be a mod,or at least a reporter/reviewer in this section.

His articles are 100%, he's dedicated,always posting and updating his threads, and obviously knows his sources.

I see other sections on this forum are dead, look at the Xbox 1 section, the thread for the countdown still shows 28 days!!!

If you want activity, come to the PS4 Section, and there's one person to thank for that, and it's xLew--.

You don't need to go elsewhere, i don't anyway, as i know and i can trust it to be right here in this section.

Now, let's go, let's help xLew-- get to where he deserves, give him a promotion, the work and effort he puts in this section day in day out is surely worthy of it.

I agree with you on this, I have known lew for 6years and he knows his shit and is very helpful on here and in real life and does have great info. I have also messages a admin about making lew a mod or reporter a while ago.

I second this motion to get lew mod

Sent from my iPhone using You must login or register to view this content.

The following 3 users say thank you to DrinkinMyStella for this useful post:

Camacheiro, jedt, xLew--
11-18-2013, 11:59 AM #4
Gommy
I’m too L33T
Agreed, Lew's an outstanding member on here always bringing in the new content! Deserves alot more recognition for what he does alone!

The following 2 users say thank you to Gommy for this useful post:

Camacheiro, xLew--
11-18-2013, 12:31 PM #5
moinsher
Gym leader
Delete
Last edited by moinsher ; 12-27-2023 at 01:05 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to moinsher for this useful post:

Camacheiro, xLew--
11-18-2013, 12:47 PM #6
Alt
Banned
Agreed also.

When I was staff, I did say a few times that Lew should become some sort of staff.

Love you Lew Winky Winky

Sent from my iPhone using NGU app.

The following 2 users say thank you to Alt for this useful post:

Camacheiro, xLew--
11-18-2013, 02:08 PM #7
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
Yeah. I'm down to vote for him. =D

The following 2 users say thank you to iTruceFret for this useful post:

Camacheiro, xLew--
11-18-2013, 02:49 PM #8
ROBERT_ROWL_
Little One
defo ive been seen a lot of threads been made by him and stickied think all stickied threads in ps4 section is lew's he defo deserves promotion

The following user thanked ROBERT_ROWL_ for this useful post:

xLew--
11-18-2013, 04:35 PM #9
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by Alt View Post
Agreed also.

When I was staff, I did say a few times that Lew should become some sort of staff.

Love you Lew Winky Winky

Sent from my iPhone using NGU app.

Originally posted by iTruceFret View Post
Yeah. I'm down to vote for him. =D

Originally posted by ROBERT
defo ive been seen a lot of threads been made by him and stickied think all stickied threads in ps4 section is lew's he defo deserves promotion

Originally posted by Gommy View Post
Agreed, Lew's an outstanding member on here always bringing in the new content! Deserves alot more recognition for what he does alone!

Originally posted by moinsher View Post
I was going to make a similar topic haha. Dedicated guy deserves more recognition!

Cheers! I do try and keep this place lively and bring it the freshest news for you lot so you don't need to go any where else!

Enzo

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

The following 4 users say thank you to xLew-- for this useful post:

Alt, Gommy, iTruceFret, moinsher
11-18-2013, 05:02 PM #10
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
Originally posted by Camacheiro View Post
Sorry for posting this here, but what i am about to disuss,it is related to this section alone.

Originally posted by xLew
Enzo Much Appreciated, thats to everyone i hear you Enzo

Originally posted by DrinkinMyStella View Post
I agree with you on this

I don't know lads might be something else.

Think Lew is sooo excited about PS4 launch that he breathes, eats, lives for the 29th - any story he can find, any new article he can read almost gets him closer to that date, gives him that bit more knowledge for when he has his own shiny PS4.

Wait till you see once we get launch on the 29th we'll never hear from him again, hell he'll probably delete his own account on the 30th.

The above is a gag, fair play Lew deserves this recognition

The following 2 users say thank you to jedt for this useful post:

xLew--

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo