11-18-2013, 11:43 AM #1
Camacheiro
EA Data Reviewer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Sorry for posting this here, but what i am about to disuss,it is related to this section alone.

I am sure the majority will agree with me on this one, and for the ones that do, please make sure the admins know about this, and i am posting this for the majority of users in this section.

If it wasn't for this particular member, this section wouldn't be half as popular as it is now, i am of course talking about xLew--, the guy deserves to be a mod,or at least a reporter/reviewer in this section.

His articles are 100%, he's dedicated,always posting and updating his threads, and obviously knows his sources.

I see other sections on this forum are dead, look at the Xbox 1 section, the thread for the countdown still shows 28 days!!!

If you want activity, come to the PS4 Section, and there's one person to thank for that, and it's xLew--.

You don't need to go elsewhere, i don't anyway, as i know and i can trust it to be right here in this section.

Now, let's go, let's help xLew-- get to where he deserves, give him a promotion, the work and effort he puts in this section day in day out is surely worthy of it.

The following 31 users say thank you to Camacheiro for this useful post:

annern, ATypicalSe7en, BrinkerzHD, Budz, ccarlsen, Cyberix, DrinkinMyStella, FAKA_ELITE, Gommy, Hellstenen, I3lackadder, iTruceFret, jackaree, jedt, King Sosa, LeechMate, manjot, moinsher, Mr.Azoz, network10, Phantoome, Richard., ROBERT_ROWL_, St0rM, whyyoumad, Xcesar1911X, xLew--, Zwiik
11-18-2013, 05:11 PM #11
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by jedt View Post
I don't know lads might be something else.

Think Lew is sooo excited about PS4 launch that he breathes, eats, lives for the 29th - any story he can find, any new article he can read almost gets him closer to that date, gives him that bit more knowledge for when he has his own shiny PS4.

Wait till you see once we get launch on the 29th we'll never hear from him again, hell he'll probably delete his own account on the 30th.

The above is a gag, fair play Lew deserves this recognition

Damn you've foiled my plan, looks like I'll have to stick around now!

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk
11-18-2013, 06:19 PM #12
When I saw all of the stickies were from him I thought he was already mod lol. That alone shows he deserves it!

The following user thanked Hondarydr for this useful post:

Camacheiro
11-19-2013, 12:18 AM #13
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by Shoes.
Of course, who is there to keep the PS4 section alive ( as well as contributing in other sections too ) more than Lew?
Supporting the cause! =D

Appreciated, i havent got enough thanks to give out to everyone today! ill be back to thanks you though!
11-19-2013, 12:29 AM #14
_Nightwing
Gym leader
Agreed, xLew-- is a beast.

The following user thanked _Nightwing for this useful post:

xLew--
11-20-2013, 05:07 AM #15
network10
Are you high?
xLew-- for staff !

The following user thanked network10 for this useful post:

xLew--
11-20-2013, 09:16 AM #16
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by Nightwing View Post
Agreed, xLew-- is a beast.

Originally posted by Shoes.
There is no need, it was my pleasure to comment on the thread =D

Originally posted by network10 View Post
xLew-- for staff !

Thanks! Enzo

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk
11-21-2013, 04:26 PM #17
Camacheiro
EA Data Reviewer
Looks like it worked wonders! Happy

Thanks for everyone that has supported the cause.

And now, lew, you can be the one to close this thread if you so wish Smile

The following 2 users say thank you to Camacheiro for this useful post:

martinez,
11-22-2013, 10:42 PM #18
xLew--
Former Staff
User requested to close thread.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo