11-19-2013, 10:15 AM #1
xLew--
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I brought cod ghosts because a lot of friends had brought it and i wish i never now as its not cod the same no more, its trying to be something else :(

When i brought it they said ill be garantueed £40 trade in value towards the next gen copy, they also do this with other titles such as assassins creed, battlefield and fifa i think as you know.

I dont want to get cod for ps4, do you think they would let me trade in towards one of the other titles instead?
11-19-2013, 10:26 AM #2
Maybe try your luck. You will get money for it anyway since its a new game lol new games = more 💰💰
11-19-2013, 10:45 AM #3
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by OM
Maybe try your luck. You will get money for it anyway since its a new game lol new games = more 💰💰

they give £19 or £22 trade in for this POS game lol

ill definately try haggle them.
11-19-2013, 11:17 AM #4
RADDY1993
< ^ > < ^ >
Get killzone or bf4 they look great im getting kzsf with my ps4 we can play Smile.
11-19-2013, 11:53 AM #5
DrinkinMyStella
Vault dweller
it depends what store some are probaly more laidback than others but i reckon they won't if they do do that then ima trade in assassins creed for something else, in fact im gona ring them and ill let you know.

Update: just rang them and aparently you cant trade it in for anything other than the same game which is a piss take.
Last edited by DrinkinMyStella ; 11-19-2013 at 11:56 AM. Reason: new info
11-19-2013, 11:59 AM #6
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by DrinkinMyStella View Post
it depends what store some are probaly more laidback than others but i reckon they won't if they do do that then ima trade in assassins creed for something else, in fact im gona ring them and ill let you know.

Update: just rang them and aparently you cant trade it in for anything other than the same game which is a piss take.

frank get assassins creed and ill get cod and we'll swap?
11-19-2013, 12:00 PM #7
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by RADZ1973 View Post
Get killzone or bf4 they look great im getting kzsf with my ps4 we can play Smile.

first games im getting, standard. dunno what i was even thinking getting cod for ps3 LOL
11-19-2013, 12:00 PM #8
DrinkinMyStella
Vault dweller
i got Cod and assassins creed on ps4 mate otherwise i would
11-19-2013, 12:13 PM #9
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by DrinkinMyStella View Post
i got Cod and assassins creed on ps4 mate otherwise i would

oh thought you meant you was trading AC in lol
11-19-2013, 04:19 PM #10
I think ghosts on the PS4 is pretty awesome. The graphics are much better but I think this COD in general is much better than the modern warfares. Just my opinion though.

The following 2 users say thank you to Hondarydr for this useful post:

Cyberix, Royalties

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo