11-19-2013, 10:15 AM #1
xLew--
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I brought cod ghosts because a lot of friends had brought it and i wish i never now as its not cod the same no more, its trying to be something else :(

When i brought it they said ill be garantueed £40 trade in value towards the next gen copy, they also do this with other titles such as assassins creed, battlefield and fifa i think as you know.

I dont want to get cod for ps4, do you think they would let me trade in towards one of the other titles instead?
11-19-2013, 08:14 PM #29
Originally posted by xLew
I brought cod ghosts because a lot of friends had brought it and i wish i never now as its not cod the same no more, its trying to be something else :(

When i brought it they said ill be garantueed £40 trade in value towards the next gen copy, they also do this with other titles such as assassins creed, battlefield and fifa i think as you know.

I dont want to get cod for ps4, do you think they would let me trade in towards one of the other titles instead?

trade it in for ps4 then sell it
11-19-2013, 08:15 PM #30
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by Fapping
trade it in for ps4 then sell it

Yeah I'm gonna have to, hopefully some one in the store is going to buy it and I'll sell it a few quid cheap then everyone's a winner!

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk
11-19-2013, 08:19 PM #31
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by DrinkinMyStella View Post
If it was just me and lew and a few others that said the game plays differently then your comment would be correct but as it's huge majority of people that are all saying the same then there must be something different from this cod than the others, the game has a different flow and yes that means playing it differently which I haven't yet got use to hence why so many people are hating on it. To me cod is a fast paced run and gun game and battlefield is a slow paced tactical game which I think ghosts have tried to copy and in my opinion it doesn't work.

Sent from my iPhone using You must login or register to view this content.

Doesn't even feel like cod, it's got half the games modes everyone played. Making us play these crap new modes they've put in instead.

I do love cod and do like change but it needs to feel like cod at the same time. It probably wouldn't be so bad if it had the usual game modes and proper match making.

The following user thanked xLew-- for this useful post:

DrinkinMyStella
11-19-2013, 08:32 PM #32
Royalties
Legit As F*ck
Originally posted by DrinkinMyStella View Post
If it was just me and lew and a few others that said the game plays differently then your comment would be correct but as it's huge majority of people that are all saying the same then there must be something different from this cod than the others, the game has a different flow and yes that means playing it differently which I haven't yet got use to hence why so many people are hating on it. To me cod is a fast paced run and gun game and battlefield is a slow paced tactical game which I think ghosts have tried to copy and in my opinion it doesn't work.

If you talk to anyone that actually gave it a chance and kept playing to adjust you would find most of them change their opinion and end up liking it. For example watch zzirgrizz's last YouTube video. He's one of many that gave it time and found out it is actually a good game. I hated the last 2 COD's because of connection, hit detection, etc. this game fixed all that, but yes there are some flaws it in that do need to be fixed for it to be a great game. When they are fixed it will be one of the best in the series.
11-19-2013, 08:36 PM #33
Royalties
Legit As F*ck
Doesn't even feel like cod, it's got half the games modes everyone played. Making us play these crap new modes they've put in instead.

I do love cod and do like change but it needs to feel like cod at the same time. It probably wouldn't be so bad if it had the usual game modes and proper match making.

Like which game modes? The only game mode it doesn't have from the past that I'm aware of is Demolition and that is to prevent spawn trapping. They added 3 new modes that are great and prevent camping.
11-19-2013, 08:38 PM #34
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by Royalties View Post
Like which game modes? The only game mode it doesn't have from the past that I'm aware of is Demolition and that is to prevent spawn trapping. They added 3 new modes that are great and prevent camping.

I couldn't find hq, demolition, hard point spawn trapping is a part of the game why take a mode put when people use their head to their advantage

11-19-2013, 08:41 PM #35
DrinkinMyStella
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Royalties View Post
If you talk to anyone that actually gave it a chance and kept playing to adjust you would find most of them change their opinion and end up liking it. For example watch zzirgrizz's last YouTube video. He's one of many that gave it time and found out it is actually a good game. I hated the last 2 COD's because of connection, hit detection, etc. this game fixed all that, but yes there are some flaws it in that do need to be fixed for it to be a great game. When they are fixed it will be one of the best in the series.

Like I said it will take some getting use to and I hope that ps4 version is better but until then I'll give up on this cod

11-19-2013, 08:56 PM #36
Royalties
Legit As F*ck
I couldn't find hq, demolition, hard point spawn trapping is a part of the game why take a mode put when people use their head to their advantage

Use their head to their advantage, lol? There's no using your head to spawn trap. It's simple to the point you don't have to think to do it. I use to have 200+ games all the time simply aiming at one spot and shooting as they appear. It's flaws game mechanics that the opposing team shouldn't have to deal with; even though it's fun it is a cheap tactic. They have us the same amount of game modes they left out. The last game was the only one to ever have hard point ( though I enjoyed it too )
11-19-2013, 08:59 PM #37
Royalties
Legit As F*ck
PS4 is what I play on so maybe my experience is different from yours. Haven't played the ps3 version.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo