11-29-2013, 05:28 PM #1
Meeky
Dark Knight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); OK here is my story, Camped out side Argos for 9 and a half hours for the PS4 because i did not per order it from game i had to go there so am there all night because they did not take per orders till 9am to day online am the only one there in the cold and rain with some jumpers hat and stuff some on, A man and girl comes over to me try hand me money i said no am waiting on the PS4 and not homeless her boy said here love you need it more that him, Then it gets colder and its time to lay on the floor in sleeping bag gets to like 4am no one still here only me wtf? Right so i say am going to put my head down i lay down ended going a sleep am like why did i sleep in the street things start going in to my head all this for a PS4 I wake up at 6 and store opens at 9am some guy comes a 8am sweet one more at half 8, A Girl from store comes out says you need reserve these online The reserve well open in 10mins online so now there like 15 people here and the girl said there is 3 here so the first 3 get them that was here first, So am like yes am getting one after 9 hours in the rain and cold what was your mid night PS4 like?. Choco
Last edited by Meeky ; 12-07-2013 at 05:48 PM.

The following user groaned Meeky for this awful post:

iTruceFret
11-29-2013, 07:01 PM #11
Richard.
Won't be active..
Originally posted by Alt View Post
I haven't got mine.

Didn't pre order because I'm a twat :vince:

I would of got one from Asda, Tesco or Game if I could but I had work so that's a no can do.

I'm trying to hunt one down but with no luck. Went to buy one at work today from Argos, went to pay and it was already sold Not Happy or Sad

Being doing this all day! Searching for one for myself as a birthday present as it's my birthday today! Would of been a good birthday if I was able to get one.

I tried to order off Amazon but they were like "you're getting jack shit till Jan/Feb"

If you manage to get hold of one! let me know bud!
11-29-2013, 07:02 PM #12
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by Richard. View Post
Being doing this all day! Searching for one for myself as a birthday present as it's my birthday today! Would of been a good birthday I was able to get one.

I tried to order off Amazon but they were like "you're getting jack shit till Jan/Feb"

If you manage to get hold of one! let me know bud!

If you're from the UK, look on Argos and see if there is any near you to order and pick up.
11-29-2013, 07:05 PM #13
Richard.
Won't be active..
If you're from the UK, look on Argos and see if there is any near you to order and pick up.

Yeah I am, went in there today! Guy said they might be getting some in before the 12th! My mate who also works there said they get deliveries every 3 days.

Tried ringing up stores around the country to go and get some like Wolverhampton, Cambridge, Glasgow Etc.
There is just none going on.
11-29-2013, 07:06 PM #14
Alt
Banned
Yeah I am, went in there today! Guy said they might be getting some in before the 12th! My mate who also works there said they get deliveries every 3 days.

Tried ringing up stores around the country to go and get some like Wolverhampton, Cambridge, Glasgow Etc.
There is just none going on.

Really every 3 days? If that's true I might order one from there..?
11-29-2013, 07:07 PM #15
Richard.
Won't be active..
Really every 3 days? If that's true I might order one from there..?

I'm sure he meant the whole country aswell. With it being near christmas they get loads of stock.. so who knows! Monday morning they might have some stock in.
11-29-2013, 07:10 PM #16
Alt
Banned
I'm sure he meant the whole country aswell. With it being near christmas they get loads of stock.. so who knows! Monday morning they might have some stock in.

If that's the case then I'm going to bum rape you okay?

:vince:
11-29-2013, 07:11 PM #17
Richard.
Won't be active..
If that's the case then I'm going to bum rape you okay?

:vince:

Or just give me £1000 :vince:
11-29-2013, 07:12 PM #18
Alt
Banned
Or just give me £1000 :vince:

Okay deal :fyea:
11-29-2013, 08:35 PM #19
Kunducted
Trusted-News-Info
Waited 7 hours outside GameStop. First 5 people got consoles, the rest didn't.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo