11-29-2013, 05:28 PM #1
Meeky
Dark Knight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); OK here is my story, Camped out side Argos for 9 and a half hours for the PS4 because i did not per order it from game i had to go there so am there all night because they did not take per orders till 9am to day online am the only one there in the cold and rain with some jumpers hat and stuff some on, A man and girl comes over to me try hand me money i said no am waiting on the PS4 and not homeless her boy said here love you need it more that him, Then it gets colder and its time to lay on the floor in sleeping bag gets to like 4am no one still here only me wtf? Right so i say am going to put my head down i lay down ended going a sleep am like why did i sleep in the street things start going in to my head all this for a PS4 I wake up at 6 and store opens at 9am some guy comes a 8am sweet one more at half 8, A Girl from store comes out says you need reserve these online The reserve well open in 10mins online so now there like 15 people here and the girl said there is 3 here so the first 3 get them that was here first, So am like yes am getting one after 9 hours in the rain and cold what was your mid night PS4 like?. Choco
Last edited by Meeky ; 12-07-2013 at 05:48 PM.

The following user groaned Meeky for this awful post:

iTruceFret
12-05-2013, 06:34 PM #38
Grind
Bounty hunter
Traded in my old console (PS3), got the cash additional cash ready to hand on the Saturday. All local department stores sold out (UK, Bradford). Gave up the idea of having one until after Xmas and then Sunday found out GAME in Leeds had bundles available without having to pre order. So got mine the next day. PS4 Killzone Bundle with Injustice, Marvel Super Heroes, Need for Speed Rivals, CoSad Awesome Ghost and FIFA 14, extra controller and 1 PS Plus membership. On the Sunday took me about 20 minutes in the queue Smile
12-05-2013, 06:39 PM #39
iNaz
Vault dweller
Got my PS4 today, ordered off shopto with the ps vita and 90 day ps+ subscription for £500. UK

The following user thanked iNaz for this useful post:

Isaac Clarke
12-05-2013, 08:33 PM #40
I waited two hours, were 4 remaining when I got mine :p
12-05-2013, 10:27 PM #41
Isaac Clarke
< ^ > < ^ >
got mine on day 1 & im in north america.
12-07-2013, 05:46 PM #42
Meeky
Dark Knight
Originally posted by iTruceFret View Post
Your grammar was so fucking bad, I couldn't actually read that and I think I got dumber.

I did not read over it if you can't read it now you are even dumber.
12-09-2013, 05:49 AM #43
3 and a half hours today, at best buy, i some how got a launch edition one though
12-09-2013, 05:52 AM #44
GIVEME-ALL
I’m too L33T
i have tons in stock here in canada!
i just dont want one yet Smile
12-09-2013, 08:18 AM #45
Mr.Azoz
I’m too L33T
im still waiting for my ps4

You must login or register to view this content.
12-09-2013, 10:32 AM #46
DrinkinMyStella
Vault dweller
I pre ordered mine ain't got time for camping out because I have work in the morning. I also ordered mine off Argos

Sent from my iPhone using You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo