08-05-2014, 02:03 PM #1
Default Avatar
Kitnix
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Some of you may know that there was an image a while ago which appeared to show a 'Music Player Demo' for the PS4.

[img]https://puu.sh/aFKtF/6a87f4a78c.png [/img]

[img] https://puu.sh/aFKuN/319be31e90.png[/img]

I was also lucky enough to use a dev console which also had the 'Music Player Demo', however it had a different icon and It was locked on my account as I did not have the license to use it. I should have taken a screenshot or a photo on my phone as I no longer have the console with me.

As we can already import music via the ShareFactory this is most likely going to be our very own Music Player app to import and play our own music.

If this is the case hopefully we are still able to play the music during gameplay. So far this is only possible using Sonys own music service, 'Music Unlimited', which is pretty pricey.

Let me know some of your thoughts and ideas.
Last edited by Alt ; 08-05-2014 at 02:51 PM. Reason: Added images using img tags.

The following 2 users say thank you to Kitnix for this useful post:

Budz, Mythusala
08-05-2014, 08:13 PM #11
Default Avatar
Kitnix
Originally posted by Justice View Post
You can import your own music via Share Factory now???

Yes you have to create folder on your USB called 'SHAREfactory' and inside that create another called 'Music' and you will be able to import it onto SHAREfactory. I think at the moment you are limited to 20 songs but it's still pretty good!

This might be of some help.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Kitnix ; 08-05-2014 at 08:17 PM.
08-05-2014, 08:15 PM #12
Default Avatar
Kitnix
Originally posted by Budz View Post
If this is truly implemented into the PS4, I'll be in complete love with it. I badly want to put music onto my console. You brightened my day with this thread!

I think it will be available very soon. I also want to put my own music onto my console it's an important feature and I am glad this has brightened your day.
08-05-2014, 08:16 PM #13
Default Avatar
Kitnix
Originally posted by Alt View Post
Also the 1.80 update could have this.

"Sony has still got a lot of work to do for the PS4’s firmware. For example, the company could add a real stand-by function, one where you will be able to resume your game exactly where you stopped it."

Yes I believe Sony are trying to release features that the majority of fans are asking for. The suspend/resume feature is definitely the most asked for at the moment.
08-05-2014, 08:23 PM #14
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by Kitnix View Post
Yes I believe Sony are trying to release features that the majority of fans are asking for. The suspend/resume feature is definitely the most asked for at the moment.

Along with friend notifications, Youtube app and to change PSN name :p
08-05-2014, 08:28 PM #15
Default Avatar
Kitnix
Originally posted by Alt View Post
Along with friend notifications, Youtube app and to change PSN name :p

The YouTube app and friend notifications should of been available on the day of release. I have been waiting on these for ages! I'm not bothered much about the name change but I know it's highly requested. It's a great way for Sony to make a little extra money by charging a small fee, so I'm not sure why they have taken so long on this.
08-05-2014, 08:29 PM #16
divybc
Former Staff
Not really bothered about this anyway, I use soundcloud on my PC for that.

Good for the people who want it though.

The following user thanked divybc for this useful post:

Alt
08-05-2014, 08:35 PM #17
Default Avatar
Kitnix
Originally posted by divybc View Post
Not really bothered about this anyway, I use soundcloud on my PC for that.

Good for the people who want it though.

Yeah some may not be bothered too much, however It will be great for those who don't have a PC to play music like myself as my laptop has now broken!
08-06-2014, 09:10 AM #18
xSOADx
Banana Joe
They should also add that you can play ps4 on vita and that you can join a friend at any game, like they showed in the teaser before ps4 release
08-06-2014, 11:21 AM #19
Default Avatar
Kitnix
Originally posted by soad08 View Post
They should also add that you can play ps4 on vita and that you can join a friend at any game, like they showed in the teaser before ps4 release

I thought you could already play certain PS4 games on the vita? Yes they need to improve being able to jump into your friends games.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo