07-02-2010, 08:20 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); He asked me to setup and modify vBulletin for him..abided by his terms and price and then some. Has yet to respond to my PMs (roughly 24 hours), yet he is online on his forum and on NGU. Also have not received either form of payment.

You must login or register to view this content.

Can provide more proof if needed... I dont think any more needs to be said...
07-04-2010, 03:35 AM #20
Originally posted by iAmPro
As rjive said, i need to send you a tutorial and we will work it out with paypal. Tell me your E-mail. Seriously lets calm down, rjive is right. I'll send you the tutorial, and then we will just work out that 20$ paypal with a paypal dispute. Ok?

You cannot dispute a transaction that has been refunded. The money will credit to your card, which takes 24-72 hours. I am not the hot-head here... I have no once flamed you. Secondly, the refund was not my problem, nor issue, as if you had sent the payment how I asked previously, we would not have this issue.

You can PM me the working tutorial along with information to get into the lobby.
07-04-2010, 03:39 AM #21
Originally posted by Unit View Post
You cannot dispute a transaction that has been refunded. The money will credit to your card, which takes 24-72 hours. I am not the hot-head here... I have no once flamed you. Secondly, the refund was not my problem, nor issue, as if you had sent the payment how I asked previously, we would not have this issue.

You can PM me the working tutorial along with information to get into the lobby.

Don't act like a dumb. The challenge lobby wasn't supposed to be payment, it was supposed to be a gift if i like your work. NO MORE GIFT FOR YOU. About this. WILL YOU ****ING STOP ARGUING OR YOU GONNA TRY BITCHIN' ME OUT? We will work out tht 20$, i can open a dispute, just tell me how. And i will. That's it. And the tutorial needs emailing,i cant send it to you through pm. The tutorial we agreed on long before like rjive has said.
07-04-2010, 03:41 AM #22
Originally posted by iAmPro
Don't act like a dumb. The challenge lobby wasn't supposed to be payment, it was supposed to be a gift if i like your work. NO MORE GIFT FOR YOU. About this. WILL YOU ****ING STOP ARGUING OR YOU GONNA TRY BITCHIN' ME OUT? We will work out tht 20$, i can open a dispute, just tell me how. And i will. That's it. And the tutorial needs emailing,i cant send it to you through pm. The tutorial we agreed on long before like rjive has said.

Why can't you PM me the guide? And the guide must work... You said you would get me in a challenge lobby, gift or not, it was agreed on. Call PayPal and feel free to talk to a representative. They will tell you the money has been refunded and it should be credited to your card in 24-72 hours after the refund.
07-04-2010, 03:42 AM #23
And, tell me your e-mail, i need to confirm that i've sent you tutorial. The rjive is right. Don't argue at least with him.
07-04-2010, 03:42 AM #24
rjive
Love Big Titty Bitches
I apologize to you both. I missed a screenshot where it shows the refund. :(

IAMPRO - you need to pay the gentleman the $20 and provide the tutorial. you have 24 hrs to pay, provide proof of the payment or face the consequences.

AZ-Unit - Will you please provide a screenshot of the transaction details which shows the payment recv'd & refunded? Thank you.
07-04-2010, 03:47 AM #25
Originally posted by Unit View Post
Why can't you PM me the guide? And the guide must work... You said you would get me in a challenge lobby, gift or not, it was agreed on. Call PayPal and feel free to talk to a representative. They will tell you the money has been refunded and it should be credited to your card in 24-72 hours after the refund.

I can't pm because its too big. You just wanna try me to fail? No. Send me your e-mail. And the tutorial, whatever it is we agreed on long time ago. As rjive said ill send you whatever it is. Stop bitchin' and lets work it out normally!

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------

Originally posted by rjive View Post

IAMPRO - you need to pay the gentleman the $20 and provide the tutorial. you have 24 hrs to pay, provide proof of the payment or face the consequences.

AZ-Unit - Will you please provide a screenshot of the transaction details which shows the payment recv'd & refunded? Thank you.

My paypal DO NOT accept money refunds. As doesn't my cards. Man, try to send me even 1$ at [email][email protected][/email]. What does it says? "Russian Paypal are not able to receive money". The money are wasted i won't send him another 20$. That would be 40$ and we didn't agree on that. Look the screens i still have no money both on my visa and paypal.
07-04-2010, 03:48 AM #26
Originally posted by rjive View Post

He needs to send me a working challenge lobby tutorial and get me in a lobby as well..
07-04-2010, 04:29 AM #27
rjive
Love Big Titty Bitches
IAMPRO - I'm letting you slide a bit here with your flaming to Az-Unit. The wall posts are ground enough for an infraction. CLEAN UP YOUR BEHAVIOR with this dispute sir.

AZ-Unit - The tutorial he will be providing to you will not work. By the terms of this agreement he needs to send it to you though. iAmPro was scammed by another user on this tutorial. You can see those details You must login or register to view this content.

THE NEXT POST HERE WILL SHOW CONFIRMATION OF PAYMENT RECEIVED AND TUTORIAL RECEIVED. DO NOT POST MORE BULLSHIT ARGUMENTS.

---------- Post added at 09:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

I received this private message from the user:

iAmPro has been infracted for his second auction scam.

Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo