08-09-2010, 09:13 PM #1
CrazzyDexter407
I’m too L33T
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Today I Was looking for people interested in selling me a PSN Card, He told me he had one. I Told him to private message me but he prefered private messaging in the shoutbox. I Told him to let me try out the code to see if it works and he had no proof that he had the card, I told him I'm in the Trustworthy Level 1 List i'm not a scammer i swear, He still refused he said " You trade first because what you are offering has not money value " So I said " k " " brb " So Around the time of 4:30 to 4:39 It took me to withdrawl the vbux and send it heres proof of the payment, but i dont write a reason so i may have messed up.
You must login or register to view this content.

Up to 5:00 I Have been sent him three messages two on his profile and one in a private message, up to this exact moment he hasn't replied.
Last edited by CrazzyDexter407 ; 08-09-2010 at 09:16 PM.
08-09-2010, 09:33 PM #11
CrazzyDexter407
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Bromosexual View Post
i sent 1mil to gecko, because he's my cousin, and helped me back in vietnam

Whatever dude, nobody cares about your stories. You can't play this off you scammed me and now you acting stupid.
08-09-2010, 09:34 PM #12
Vanitas
Retired
The next person to post in this thread, who isn't either Alex_MW2_Dexter, Bromosexual, or -Gecko- or staff, will be infracted.
08-09-2010, 09:36 PM #13
ahahaha im 6 and a half, and i cant give him the 1mil, i cant come up with that kinda money!! (anyone else thinking they should base a film on stolen vbux?) mwahahahahahahaha i is 1337 exonigg3r bitchtits, all of NGU are fags wit teh no lives AHHHHHH queeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer "Hi im a typical ngu member, and i destroy games for millions of people, we ruin leaderboards, hack accounts, oh and did i mention we get outsider around $2k per month just so he can make our names orange?" ahahaha LULS suck my wang you nerdy pieces' o' sheeet. pwned. ban nao plz.
08-09-2010, 09:41 PM #14
Vanitas
Retired
He has been infracted. This dispute is not over, I will contact -Gecko- now.
08-09-2010, 09:42 PM #15
CrazzyDexter407
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Bromosexual View Post
ahahaha im 6 and a half, and i cant give him the 1mil, i cant come up with that kinda money!! (anyone else thinking they should base a film on stolen vbux?) mwahahahahahahaha i is 1337 exonigg3r bitchtits, all of NGU are fags wit teh no lives AHHHHHH queeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer "Hi im a typical ngu member, and i destroy games for millions of people, we ruin leaderboards, hack accounts, oh and did i mention we get outsider around $2k per month just so he can make our names orange?" ahahaha LULS suck my wang you nerdy pieces' o' sheeet. pwned. ban nao plz.

Your the first No Life, Fagget thats scams people and is a six year old thumb sucker, go Fu(k off and go grow some bawllz little kid.

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 PM ----------

Originally posted by Vanitas View Post
He has been infracted. This dispute is not over, I will contact -Gecko- now.

Thanks for your help man.
08-09-2010, 09:46 PM #16
Vanitas
Retired
I have contacted -Gecko-, I will wait until he gets back online to take action.
08-09-2010, 09:54 PM #17
wait why am i being brought into this i had nothing to do with it ????????

i got 1mil vbux from someone i dont even know who it is ??????????????

whats going on
08-09-2010, 09:55 PM #18
Vanitas
Retired
Originally posted by Gecko
wait why am i being brought into this i had nothing to do with it ????????

i got 1mil vbux from someone i dont even know who it is ??????????????

whats going on

The 1 million vbux that was donated to you was from a scammer, if you could please give it back to Alex_MW2_Dexter, then everything will be alright, all 1 million.
08-09-2010, 09:56 PM #19
Originally posted by Vanitas View Post
The 1 million vbux that was donated to you was from a scammer, if you could please give it back to Alex_MW2_Dexter, then everything will be alright, all 1 million.

no problem will do

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo