08-22-2010, 05:33 PM #1
Venom
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well this is what happend:

A couple weeks ago a bought an amazing account off Newlly for 3.5m vBux. I had the account for a while and its been doing good. Newelly didnt scam me at all because he actually sold me the account and couldnt recover it. But he was not the orignal owner. x-slippyslugg was. But he didnt know the DOB so he couldnt recover it and thats why i still bought the account. So everything went well until today. I asked x-slippyslugg to go on the account and de activate his ps3. He said yes and when i gave him all my info he hacked his account back. I just got scammed 3.5m vBux and my account.

The talking was done on the ps3 and all the messages that were being sent and recieved where on the account he hacked up until he changed it and i was begging him for it back.

Please i really want my account back. Thanks!

Newlly's Profile: You must login or register to view this content.

x-slippyslugg's Profile: You must login or register to view this content.

And btw the PSN acc name is slippyslugg.
08-24-2010, 03:07 AM #11
Default Avatar
Newelly
Originally posted by slippyslugg View Post
this is my account, i swapped this account off newelly for an xbox one, the xbox account was broke or somthing because it keeped crashing so i wanted myps3 account back and said to newelly that he can have his xbox account back for my ps3 one, i gave it back to him then he said he sold my ps3 account so tbh its newelly to blame!!!!

wtf, omg, i think i still got proof,
exact words, from him, you can have the account back i got into a CL, i said Thanks Sure you dont want anything for it he said no im sure,

IM NOT TO BLAME

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------

this is my account, i swapped this account off newelly for an xbox one, the xbox account was broke or somthing because it keeped crashing so i wanted myps3 account back and said to newelly that he can have his xbox account back for my ps3 one, i gave it back to him then he said he sold my ps3 account so tbh its newelly to blame!!!!

OMG anyway Once again if i had pm's still you would see im not lying
and that You ARE :Angry:

Im not being banned for you
08-24-2010, 06:03 AM #12
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.
Originally posted by Newelly View Post
exact words, from him, you can have the account back i got into a CL, i said Thanks Sure you dont want anything for it he said no im sure,

IM NOT TO BLAME

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------

If you bought the account of slippydog, you will need to make a separate dispute.

The following user thanked Spartan Gunney for this useful post:

x-slippyslugg
08-24-2010, 03:19 PM #13
ill make a deal, ill give him my other account which I offered him?, but hes not getting the account that I spent on since Christmas!
08-26-2010, 08:49 PM #14
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.

IM NOT TO BLAME

If you are claiming x-slippyslugg stole the account, you need to make a dispute thread. If not you will be infracted for scamming.
08-26-2010, 08:58 PM #15
Default Avatar
Newelly
Originally posted by Spartan
If you are claiming x-slippyslugg stole the account, you need to make a dispute thread. If not you will be infracted for scamming.

i am going to i currently do not have the time yet...
sorry i got issues with my lil bro going in hospital.
08-27-2010, 01:25 AM #16
Venom
At least I can fight

Yes but that doesn't mean you can go and hack it back. If you wanted it so bad then why did you give it to Newelly in the first place. Either i get it back or you get banned. What do you want for it? A xBox acc?
08-27-2010, 06:31 AM #17
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.
i am going to i currently do not have the time yet...
sorry i got issues with my lil bro going in hospital.

You have one week to make a dispute thread or you will be infracted for scamming.
08-27-2010, 08:39 AM #18
RobinDaBank1
Can’t trickshot me!
slippy slug y did u steal my account(RobinDaBank1)?
08-27-2010, 01:45 PM #19
Default Avatar
Newelly
Originally posted by Spartan
You have one week to make a dispute thread or you will be infracted for scamming.

Ok will do as I'm no Beeing banned through something not my fault

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo