08-22-2010, 05:33 PM #1
Venom
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well this is what happend:

A couple weeks ago a bought an amazing account off Newlly for 3.5m vBux. I had the account for a while and its been doing good. Newelly didnt scam me at all because he actually sold me the account and couldnt recover it. But he was not the orignal owner. x-slippyslugg was. But he didnt know the DOB so he couldnt recover it and thats why i still bought the account. So everything went well until today. I asked x-slippyslugg to go on the account and de activate his ps3. He said yes and when i gave him all my info he hacked his account back. I just got scammed 3.5m vBux and my account.

The talking was done on the ps3 and all the messages that were being sent and recieved where on the account he hacked up until he changed it and i was begging him for it back.

Please i really want my account back. Thanks!

Newlly's Profile: You must login or register to view this content.

x-slippyslugg's Profile: You must login or register to view this content.

And btw the PSN acc name is slippyslugg.
08-27-2010, 03:21 PM #20
Originally posted by Venom View Post
Yes but that doesn't mean you can go and hack it back. If you wanted it so bad then why did you give it to Newelly in the first place. Either i get it back or you get banned. What do you want for it? A xBox acc?

I didnt think i would need that account again because i traded my ps3 for an xbox, then swaped my xbox for a ps3 again, so i wanted my account back.

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 PM ----------

Originally posted by RobinDaBank1 View Post
slippy slug y did u steal my account(RobinDaBank1)?

WTF why u blamming me you faggot, i took my account back off venom and all of a sudden people are blaming me of stealing accounts now?

i dont even know you now go away!
08-27-2010, 08:56 PM #21
Default Avatar
Newelly
Originally posted by slippyslugg View Post
I didnt think i would need that account again because i traded my ps3 for an xbox, then swaped my xbox for a ps3 again, so i wanted my account back.

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 PM ----------

WTF why u blamming me you faggot, i took my account back off venom and all of a sudden people are blaming me of stealing accounts now?

See This Makes No Sence Now.. As Your Saying Basically
"Because You Got a Ps3 Again You Felt The Need For Your Account Back"

And I Am Disupting You Anyway.... And Paul Is Already Looking Into This. As i Gave Full Details On Msn....
And Venom..Knows i would not even attempt to scam him...
never scammed anyone and never will... been legit for how long now.
and now your saying ima scammer... i deal with derek trotter etc...
no problem man your douche ( slippyslugg )

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

My Back Up Of What I Just Said:

Originally Posted by x-slippyslugg >

Proof He Gave Me The Account...
And Then He Thinks He Still Owns It :n:
08-27-2010, 09:02 PM #22
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.
Originally posted by Newelly View Post
See This Makes No Sence Now.. As Your Saying Basically
"Because You Got a Ps3 Again You Felt The Need For Your Account Back"

And I Am Disupting You Anyway.... And Paul Is Already Looking Into This. As i Gave Full Details On Msn....
And Venom..Knows i would not even attempt to scam him...
never scammed anyone and never will... been legit for how long now.
and now your saying ima scammer... i deal with derek trotter etc...
no problem man your douche ( slippyslugg )

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

My Back Up Of What I Just Said:

Originally Posted by x-slippyslugg >

Proof He Gave Me The Account...
And Then He Thinks He Still Owns It :n:

You must login or register to view this content.

I can see he wanted the account back.

But can you please open a new dispute rather than use this one?
08-27-2010, 09:21 PM #23
Default Avatar
Newelly
Originally posted by Spartan

I can see he wanted the account back.

But can you please open a new dispute rather than use this one?

As a fact i got him in a Challenge Lobby, And Can You Get The Pm Back Where It Says As The Heading ( Sure You Dont Want Anything For That Account ) < Similar Not Exact...

And I Got Him In WehaveJtag's Lobby After He Was Deranked And I Have Proof Of That...
08-28-2010, 12:16 AM #24
Venom
At least I can fight
Originally posted by slippyslugg View Post

Dude that doesnt mean you can just steal it back. You have to at least make an agreement. Give me my account back.
08-28-2010, 07:20 AM #25
Default Avatar
Newelly
Originally posted by Venom View Post
Dude that doesnt mean you can just steal it back. You have to at least make an agreement. Give me my account back.

well... i disputed all the proof i got so its either him give the account back or he = BAN
08-28-2010, 03:44 PM #26
Venom
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Newelly View Post
well... i disputed all the proof i got so its either him give the account back or he = BAN

Alright. Lets just hope he gives the account back.
09-01-2010, 05:39 AM #27
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.
To update the dispute :
09-02-2010, 04:07 AM #28
Venom
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Spartan
To update the dispute :

If i don;t get refunded from x-slippyslugg or get the account back do i get my vBux back from you or a other mod or admin.?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo