09-01-2010, 02:54 AM #1
ZELLIS
Halfway to a ☆
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); M4CarbineSin refuses to pay me for downloading sharecash files. Sharecash is a website the pays you per download of the file by way of surveys. In his thread he saud originally (he editted it when i told him i was reporting him (i got pics no worries)) that
1 download would earn you 35k
Second for 40k and third for 45k.
He then said in a later reply that for all his vbux 15 downloads would be necesary. After bidding i guess he just said whoever downloads 19 gets all of his vbux. I downlkaded 5 files when i encountered a problem which refused to let me downliad the files. The files simply wouldnt downlkad no matter how many surveys were completed. So i told him about the problem and about how i did 5 so i should be payed for the five i did which is 210k. He point blank refused and then after i told him i would be reporting him changed his thread. I'll post pictures as soon as i have a chance to get on my laptop.

Thanks
09-02-2010, 06:31 AM #20
Originally posted by Spartan
After you edited the thread. You have 30 mins to pay him the full 210K.

no i edit it today i told him yesterday i am not going to pay him
09-02-2010, 06:34 AM #21
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.
Originally posted by M4CarbineSin View Post
no i edit it today i told him yesterday i am not going to pay him

This is your last chance, i will infract you for scamming and, contact an admin to take the vbux off you.
09-02-2010, 06:38 AM #22
Originally posted by Spartan
This is your last chance, i will infract you for scamming and, contact an admin to take the vbux off you.

i ain't giving up my vbuxs to the wrong dude and infract as a scammer and ill show you scamming
09-02-2010, 06:53 AM #23
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.
Originally posted by ZELLIS View Post
M4CarbineSin refuses to pay me for downloading sharecash files. Sharecash is a website the pays you per download of the file by way of surveys. In his thread he saud originally (he editted it when i told him i was reporting him (i got pics no worries)) that
1 download would earn you 35k
Second for 40k and third for 45k.
He then said in a later reply that for all his vbux 15 downloads would be necesary. After bidding i guess he just said whoever downloads 19 gets all of his vbux. I downlkaded 5 files when i encountered a problem which refused to let me downliad the files. The files simply wouldnt downlkad no matter how many surveys were completed. So i told him about the problem and about how i did 5 so i should be payed for the five i did which is 210k. He point blank refused and then after i told him i would be reporting him changed his thread. I'll post pictures as soon as i have a chance to get on my laptop.

Thanks

Can you post the picture here please.
09-02-2010, 10:41 AM #24
ZELLIS
Halfway to a ☆
Yes he decided to edit the thread after I told him I was going to report him but the original thread is this: You must login or register to view this content.
09-02-2010, 12:50 PM #25
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.
i ain't giving up my vbuxs to the wrong dude and infract as a scammer and ill show you scamming

Look at the picture posted, this is your last chance to pay him.
09-02-2010, 07:39 PM #26
ZELLIS
Halfway to a ☆
I'm gonna say that he has no intention of doing that as his last activity was 11:14 AM and you quoted him at 8:50AM... It's not like it didn't notify him.
09-02-2010, 09:33 PM #27
Originally posted by ZELLIS View Post
I'm gonna say that he has no intention of doing that as his last activity was 11:14 AM and you quoted him at 8:50AM... It's not like it didn't notify him.

or thats because your not getting it dumass. spartan also is because in pm i sent you saying u 2 were racing
09-02-2010, 09:45 PM #28
ZELLIS
Halfway to a ☆
or thats because your not getting it dumass. spartan also is because in pm i sent you saying u 2 were racing

And did he respond saying that he agreed with you?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo