09-12-2010, 08:21 PM #1
ShinigamiUzi
Proud to be a Player
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: soreno99
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:
You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: Today

How did you purchase: psn cards
How much?: 20$
Did you;
- Buy? <-Yes
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- no
If yes, What did they say?:- He delete me from psn friend list.
09-19-2010, 03:12 PM #29
i cant sold it lol sold it for 150 i was shocked to lol i sold to a guy that offered me 150 for it he changed info on it.

sold it on the 16th

got my grandmas 150 coming then that 150 =300 hopefully gonna buy a ps3 with 3.41 fw Smile if so FREE LOBBIES
09-19-2010, 03:17 PM #30
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.
Originally posted by soreno99 View Post
i cant sold it lol sold it for 150 i was shocked to lol i sold to a guy that offered me 150 for it he changed info on it.

sold it on the 16th

got my grandmas 150 coming then that 150 =300 hopefully gonna buy a ps3 with 3.41 fw Smile if so FREE LOBBIES

I don't believe you ever sold the account. You need to refund/pay ngux or else you will be permanently banned.
09-19-2010, 03:21 PM #31
mkay i cant sign into the account im just saying i sold it on Thursday when i get on hes on it. so believe what you want. i payed him through papal not my fault he didn't want it. so ban me for nothing i didn't do. but cool whatever. i have the 150 for it so idc then ill get my grandmas 150 for my 15th bday 10$ for every year so go ahead and do that ask tairyhesticles i sold it. I DONT HAVE ACCESS i sold it but do what you want.
Last edited by soreno99 ; 09-19-2010 at 03:27 PM.
09-19-2010, 03:57 PM #32
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.
Originally posted by ngux View Post

Please Reply.
09-19-2010, 07:53 PM #33
ShinigamiUzi
Proud to be a Player
Originally posted by Spartan
Please Reply.

He is lies to you ,, Do you really belive him? he told you that his ps3 get yold then sold his account ,, What a surprise is this. Omg

Second ,, he lies to you about i have sending massage to him. i have delet him once he scammed to me,and i send to him 2 massage only ,,the massage was :F*** and noob ,,that only the 2 massage that i has sent it to him.

Third ,,, he said he is going pay me paypal? i have get any massage in ngu.com from him! He lies!
09-19-2010, 07:57 PM #34
ShinigamiUzi
Proud to be a Player
Originally posted by soreno99 View Post
mkay i cant sign into the account im just saying i sold it on Thursday when i get on hes on it. so believe what you want. i payed him through papal not my fault he didn't want it. so ban me for nothing i didn't do. but cool whatever. i have the 150 for it so idc then ill get my grandmas 150 for my 15th bday 10$ for every year so go ahead and do that ask tairyhesticles i sold it. I DONT HAVE ACCESS i sold it but do what you want.

But know a thing soreno99 or sammer ,, i will take my Jurist from god.

And that money that you steal it from that will banned your account and someone will samme you as you samme me. Remeber my words!

Keep that in that mind!
09-19-2010, 08:06 PM #35
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.
But know a thing soreno99 or sammer ,, i will take my Jurist from god.

And that money that you steal it from that will banned your account and someone will samme you as you samme me. Remeber my words!

Keep that in that mind!

What did he scam you out of?
09-19-2010, 08:10 PM #36
ShinigamiUzi
Proud to be a Player
Originally posted by Spartan
What did he scam you out of?

no, only at ps3
09-19-2010, 08:14 PM #37
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.