09-12-2010, 08:21 PM #1
ShinigamiUzi
Proud to be a Player
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: soreno99
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:
You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: Today

How did you purchase: psn cards
How much?: 20$
Did you;
- Buy? <-Yes
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- no
If yes, What did they say?:- He delete me from psn friend list.
09-20-2010, 08:10 PM #47
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.
Originally posted by soreno99 View Post
believe what you want pm me back whats going 2 happen. the only message i sent to him was that it didnt work and i deleted him but w/e

These are a few quotes that say you have refunded him.

but you sent me a message on psn to send you on paypal so i did.

ill try. my mom makes low income i get free lunch my uncle tells me if i need anything to use his paypal but not for junk i payed him back and its still unclaimed. ill try tho.

well he's lieng he told me to send him 10 usd and we would be good and he would close the dispute b/c he had another card. so i was thinking this is odd? but i double checked with im to make sure and he said yes so...

Now you say that the PSN card never worked? I don't believe you, if you don't pay him back a new PSN card or do his platinum, you will be infracted.
09-20-2010, 08:44 PM #48
alright go ahead and infract for me for something i didn't do. didn't think ngu was this much of a d*ck of a site. but cool do what you do since your all bad and stuff for being a "mod" on a website bout ps3 and xbox. im so scared. No wonder why hunter never told ya'll leechers on here. it sucks here.
just got a new a ps3 with 3.41 fw and got lobbies up and running but thanks to spartan gunney yall cant get in so :(
Last edited by soreno99 ; 09-20-2010 at 08:53 PM.
09-21-2010, 01:56 AM #49
Slur
~nice guys finish last
I can vouch for NGUx. I have been scammed by Soreno999 but couldn't post proof because I don't have a camera. Spartan, you can look around, he has been accused of scamming before. His excuses are Juvenile.
09-21-2010, 03:17 AM #50
my excuses fail? look at your sig. it speaks for itself rofl.
09-21-2010, 05:20 AM #51
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.
alright go ahead and infract for me for something i didn't do. didn't think ngu was this much of a d*ck of a site. but cool do what you do since your all bad and stuff for being a "mod" on a website bout ps3 and xbox. im so scared. No wonder why hunter never told ya'll leechers on here. it sucks here.
just got a new a ps3 with 3.41 fw and got lobbies up and running but thanks to spartan gunney yall cant get in so :(

You have clearly changed your story from refunding him on paypal, to the card worked and you are not refunding him. I just read the thread that you bribed people with a challenge lobby to help you with this dispute.

You have 3 days to refund ngux a $20 PSN card, or else you will recieve a 3 point never ending infraction with a ban from the auctions.
09-24-2010, 04:57 PM #52
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.
Originally posted by ngux View Post
dude ,stop lies to me, the card work perfect

pleaes say the turth.

Btw everyone told me that you ar a scammer .

Has he refunded you ?
09-24-2010, 05:00 PM #53
ShinigamiUzi
Proud to be a Player
Originally posted by Spartan
Has he refunded you ?

No he hasnt refunded me yet! :(
09-24-2010, 05:19 PM #54
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.
Originally posted by ngux View Post
No he hasnt refunded me yet! :(