04-19-2011, 03:46 PM #1
TwilightxSaga
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The last MK i played was Deception and i loved it and the online, however i'm begging my brother to bring this game back for me as he's coming on a 2pm flight from Miami but who ever offers this or when they get the game and thing they will be able to do it will achieve some high $$$$$$$$$ for it. Whoever offers it please remember this thread and that i want it, so hopefully i'll be #1 on the waiting list or so.
04-24-2011, 08:37 PM #29
KingTaino
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by nickyboy909 View Post
Hey if you still want to purchase this plat i'll do it though it needs to be a lot of money for this because it's a 350+ hours at least O.o, obviously I haven't got the plat myself, but I'd be willing to get it for you if you paid hansomely ;P

I definitely CAN get the plat, I just haven't yet lol

its not 350 hours its actually close to over 680 hours no exaggeration
to gain mastery trophy one must play with each 28 characters for a minimum of 24 hours of devotion time
plus gain the online trophies
and lastly complete the 300 challenge missions

this will be epic to obtained, in my opinion i feel this plat shits on Ninja gaiden due to the time consumption
04-24-2011, 08:59 PM #30
ForeverBailey
Find me on Steam.
I doubt anyone but Toshi would be willing to buy it lol, the sheer time and difficulty of this plat is insane but me and my friend found an easy way to get the 24 hours on each character, it still requires the full time, but its easy and risks your ps3 YLOD'ing or frying
04-26-2011, 03:21 AM #31
KingTaino
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by ForeverBailey View Post
I doubt anyone but Toshi would be willing to buy it lol, the sheer time and difficulty of this plat is insane but me and my friend found an easy way to get the 24 hours on each character, it still requires the full time, but its easy and risks your ps3 YLOD'ing or frying

yeah practice mode help but like you said frying or ylod..not really worth it imo well not in one shot at least
04-26-2011, 03:30 AM #32
Smokin420
Used2B Kelston813
Lol Ive had heaps of trophies Ive risked a ylod for.
Luckily, none so far but Id say its getting close. Even my HDD is full now, I think its at 6GB free space, and about 20GB of sapce I 'cant touch'
ie. My 250GB HDD is really only 230GB of space I can use lol but man 600+ hours?!
Thats along time!! Although GT5 says 600+ hours and I have 80% in about 200.
All thats left is Gold Red Bull X2010 and 2 Endrance races in B-Spec!!
The teh Platinum
:plank:
Last edited by Smokin420 ; 04-26-2011 at 03:32 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo