07-13-2011, 11:34 PM #1
Ghost1990
12-28-2012
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone could plat/ 100% these games for me
Comet Crash
Sonic The Hedgehog 2
Greg Hastings Paintball 2
Dead Nation
SUPER STARDUST HD
WipEout HD
I got most of those with the Welcome back thing, and I hate them so if you can do any of them hit me up.

The following user thanked Ghost1990 for this useful post:

WorstShooter
07-18-2011, 10:07 PM #11
Ghost1990
12-28-2012
So, I take it no one can do these?
07-18-2011, 10:20 PM #12
daj0k3r
Dam losers
There are people that will do the games. Not me. How much are you willing to pay???
07-18-2011, 11:15 PM #13
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
Originally posted by Ghost1990 View Post
So, I take it no one can do these?

You're really best of checking these threads: You must login or register to view this content. and You must login or register to view this content..
Contact the specific Suppliers and make them an offer.
The problem atm in this section...each Supplier has too many deals...atm demand is outstripping supply, this in turn pushes up pricing.
This particular section is tough because everyone wants the best deal possible, you're not giving much away by how much you're willing to pay so you're not getting any concrete offers, let people know what you're willing to offer, maybe you'd get more responses or contact Suppliers directly and see if you have any luck.

Hope that helps.
07-18-2011, 11:35 PM #14
Ghost1990
12-28-2012
Originally posted by grimydawg View Post
There are people that will do the games. Not me. How much are you willing to pay???

Originally posted by jedt View Post
You're really best of checking these threads: You must login or register to view this content. and You must login or register to view this content..
Contact the specific Suppliers and make them an offer.
The problem atm in this section...each Supplier has too many deals...atm demand is outstripping supply, this in turn pushes up pricing.
This particular section is tough because everyone wants the best deal possible, you're not giving much away by how much you're willing to pay so you're not getting any concrete offers, let people know what you're willing to offer, maybe you'd get more responses or contact Suppliers directly and see if you have any luck.

Hope that helps.

Well, i do appreciate your input, and I didn't post a price because I would be willing to pay damn near any price sort of just outrageous, my last couple of deals I havn't spent any less than $40 per deal
And the only games I want that are posted are Dead Nation, Wipeout HD, but under Wipeout HD no one is listed as being able to do it...
Last edited by Ghost1990 ; 07-18-2011 at 11:41 PM.
07-19-2011, 03:11 AM #15
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy
Originally posted by Ghost1990 View Post
Well, i do appreciate your input, and I didn't post a price because I would be willing to pay damn near any price sort of just outrageous, my last couple of deals I havn't spent any less than $40 per deal
And the only games I want that are posted are Dead Nation, Wipeout HD, but under Wipeout HD no one is listed as being able to do it...

i can do paintball and dead nation but i am too busy with deals
07-19-2011, 03:13 AM #16
Ghost1990
12-28-2012
Originally posted by M4CarbineSin View Post
i can do paintball and dead nation but i am too busy with deals

How about let me know when you're not so busy or, just put me on a list to do?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo