01-02-2016, 06:50 AM #1
Tustin
Balls of Steel
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Octolus made something like this for his site a while back, but I noticed it was broken so I decided to clean this one up and share it. I reversed Sony's API for their iPhone app a few months ago and had some cool stuff like message spamming, trophy lookup and other things but I think I had issues with the login process so I never finished it. Anyways, this is a basic lookup app that will display some public information for a user. I also created my own API to parse and return their API's code into JSON (yo_dawg_meme.jpg). BTW, this API generates an oauth token each request so it shouldn't ever break. But if it does, just quote me or PM me letting me know and I'll fix it! You never know, Sony could update their API or whatever.

Here's the site:
You must login or register to view this content.

and the API:
successful return - You must login or register to view this content.
invalid psn - You must login or register to view this content.
invalid input - You must login or register to view this content.

The following 19 users say thank you to Tustin for this useful post:

2much4u, DoozyXGod, Father Luckeyy, gοd, Gambler, guntur, iAmChump, Jᴏker, KL9, MemoryPointers, ModyHacker, Toke, Norway-_-1999, OFFSET_GHOST, .EXE, tyman1294, Vote
01-03-2016, 04:24 AM #11
Devious
Treasure hunter
Awesome stuff tustin Smile
01-03-2016, 02:05 PM #12
Toxic
former staff
Originally posted by Tustin View Post
Octolus made something like this for his site a while back, but I noticed it was broken so I decided to clean this one up and share it. I reversed Sony's API for their iPhone app a few months ago and had some cool stuff like message spamming, trophy lookup and other things but I think I had issues with the login process so I never finished it. Anyways, this is a basic lookup app that will display some public information for a user. I also created my own API to parse and return their API's code into JSON (yo_dawg_meme.jpg). BTW, this API generates an oauth token each request so it shouldn't ever break. But if it does, just quote me or PM me letting me know and I'll fix it! You never know, Sony could update their API or whatever.

Here's the site:

and the API:

hmm, the information is really not accurate :(, it says some are not taken, but they really are :(
01-03-2016, 04:33 PM #13
Tustin
Balls of Steel
Originally posted by ToXiC View Post
hmm, the information is really not accurate :(, it says some are not taken, but they really are :(

Not sure what you mean. This tool really isn't for determining which account is available and which one isn't. All I'm doing is parsing the info Sony's API returns.
01-03-2016, 04:46 PM #14
Toxic
former staff
Not sure what you mean. This tool really isn't for determining which account is available and which one isn't. All I'm doing is parsing the info Sony's API returns.

yes, but it seems that it does not get the banned account' details
01-03-2016, 04:47 PM #15
Tustin
Balls of Steel
Originally posted by ToXiC View Post
yes, but it seems that it does not get the banned account' details

Works fine for me :p.
01-03-2016, 04:51 PM #16
Toxic
former staff
Works fine for me :p.

hmm, try this acc for example You must login or register to view this content.
01-10-2016, 03:13 AM #17
DS
Error… Cat invasion!
Octolus made something like this for his site a while back, but I noticed it was broken so I decided to clean this one up and share it. I reversed Sony's API for their iPhone app a few months ago and had some cool stuff like message spamming, trophy lookup and other things but I think I had issues with the login process so I never finished it. Anyways, this is a basic lookup app that will display some public information for a user. I also created my own API to parse and return their API's code into JSON (yo_dawg_meme.jpg). BTW, this API generates an oauth token each request so it shouldn't ever break. But if it does, just quote me or PM me letting me know and I'll fix it! You never know, Sony could update their API or whatever.

Here's the site:

and the API:

Mysteryngu.com tho stare
02-24-2016, 09:50 PM #18
hey Tustin what are you using for your website mate
02-26-2016, 03:41 PM #19
Toxic
former staff

Here's the site:

and the API:

not working anymore babe tears

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo