01-02-2016, 06:50 AM #1
Tustin
Balls of Steel
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Octolus made something like this for his site a while back, but I noticed it was broken so I decided to clean this one up and share it. I reversed Sony's API for their iPhone app a few months ago and had some cool stuff like message spamming, trophy lookup and other things but I think I had issues with the login process so I never finished it. Anyways, this is a basic lookup app that will display some public information for a user. I also created my own API to parse and return their API's code into JSON (yo_dawg_meme.jpg). BTW, this API generates an oauth token each request so it shouldn't ever break. But if it does, just quote me or PM me letting me know and I'll fix it! You never know, Sony could update their API or whatever.

Here's the site:
You must login or register to view this content.

and the API:
successful return - You must login or register to view this content.
invalid psn - You must login or register to view this content.
invalid input - You must login or register to view this content.

The following 19 users say thank you to Tustin for this useful post:

2much4u, DoozyXGod, Father Luckeyy, gοd, Gambler, guntur, iAmChump, Jᴏker, KL9, MemoryPointers, ModyHacker, Toke, Norway-_-1999, OFFSET_GHOST, .EXE, tyman1294, Vote
09-14-2016, 09:59 PM #38
Tustin
Balls of Steel
I made the API endpoint accept a "prettier" format:

You can use this now if you'd like or you can keep using the old way; it doesn't matter.

The following user thanked Tustin for this useful post:

MemoryPointers
09-23-2016, 11:34 PM #39
Originally posted by Tustin View Post
I made the API endpoint accept a "prettier" format:

You can use this now if you'd like or you can keep using the old way; it doesn't matter.

It returns "null" (same with the 'old way'Winky Winky?
09-25-2016, 02:36 PM #40
xD--lI
Banned
i talk to u a lot but u dont answer
10-03-2016, 08:35 PM #41
itsSorrow
In my man cave
Its not working anymore?
10-03-2016, 08:36 PM #42
itsSorrow
In my man cave
Octolus made something like this for his site a while back, but I noticed it was broken so I decided to clean this one up and share it. I reversed Sony's API for their iPhone app a few months ago and had some cool stuff like message spamming, trophy lookup and other things but I think I had issues with the login process so I never finished it. Anyways, this is a basic lookup app that will display some public information for a user. I also created my own API to parse and return their API's code into JSON (yo_dawg_meme.jpg). BTW, this API generates an oauth token each request so it shouldn't ever break. But if it does, just quote me or PM me letting me know and I'll fix it! You never know, Sony could update their API or whatever.

Here's the site:

and the API:

Not working anymore? :/
10-04-2016, 10:04 PM #43
TheManDavid
Your mother!
Yeah, I just tried using this and it didnt work
10-05-2016, 12:21 AM #44
Sirprizer
I’m too L33T
Octolus made something like this for his site a while back, but I noticed it was broken so I decided to clean this one up and share it. I reversed Sony's API for their iPhone app a few months ago and had some cool stuff like message spamming, trophy lookup and other things but I think I had issues with the login process so I never finished it. Anyways, this is a basic lookup app that will display some public information for a user. I also created my own API to parse and return their API's code into JSON (yo_dawg_meme.jpg). BTW, this API generates an oauth token each request so it shouldn't ever break. But if it does, just quote me or PM me letting me know and I'll fix it! You never know, Sony could update their API or whatever.

Here's the site:

and the API:

Damn its patched

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo