11-03-2016, 03:19 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well, after years Font Awesome 5 is in development. FA5 is going to have hundreds[1] more icons and is going to have full SVG support for Pro users. Plus FA5 is going to have various other things as listed on their You must login or register to view this content. page.

Support FA5 on You must login or register to view this content. today!

[1] On every $25k goal they increase the amount of icons
11-03-2016, 03:21 AM #2
Python
Bebe Snek
Originally posted by TheUnexpected View Post
Well, after years Font Awesome 5 is in development. FA5 is going to have hundreds[1] more icons and is going to have full SVG support for Pro users. Plus FA5 is going to have various other things as listed on their You must login or register to view this content. page.

Support FA5 on You must login or register to view this content. today!

[1] On every $25k goal they increase the amount of icons

The fuck is the point of this thread? I'm sure they have more than enough funds. "$488,352
pledged of $30,000 goal"

The following user groaned Python for this awful post:

Cryptic
11-03-2016, 03:23 AM #3
Originally posted by Python View Post
The fuck is the point of this thread? I'm sure they have more than enough funds. "$488,352
pledged of $30,000 goal"

It's a huge project that is on thousands of sites. The more money they get, the better it gets. The thread isn't just about supporting FA5, it's about notifying users that a new version is coming out.
11-03-2016, 03:25 AM #4
Python
Bebe Snek
Originally posted by TheUnexpected View Post
It's a huge project that is on thousands of sites. The more money they get, the better it gets. The thread isn't just about supporting FA5, it's about notifying users that a new version is coming out.

I'm sure 99.9% of the members on here don't care. (1998000 or more members don't give a damn)

The following 2 users groaned at Python for this awful post:

Cryptic, Passion
11-03-2016, 03:35 AM #5
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
I'm sure 99.9% of the members on here don't care. (1998000 or more members don't give a damn)

Okay Python you've made your point, no need to turn this into an argument or flame war :P
11-03-2016, 03:38 AM #6
Python
Bebe Snek
Originally posted by xJustJesse View Post
Okay Python you've made your point, no need to turn this into an argument or flame war :P

I wasn't trying to flame. (Nor intentionally start an argument :3. Just stating the obvious hehe.) But I'll stop.
11-03-2016, 03:41 AM #7
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
I wasn't trying to flame. (Nor intentionally start an argument :3. Just stating the obvious hehe.) But I'll stop.

I know you weren't man just didn't want to see this thread turn into an unnecessary flame war.
11-03-2016, 03:43 AM #8
Python
Bebe Snek
Originally posted by xJustJesse View Post
I know you weren't man just didn't want to see this thread turn into an unnecessary flame war.

Fair enough Geo
11-03-2016, 03:12 PM #9
Fred
I am error

Well now you just sound stupid. I'm sure any web dev will give a shit. I use it and i'm sure every other web dev does too its very popular. Not trying to get into an argument, but I saw this completely cringed at it so I decided to give my 2 cents.

The following user thanked Fred for this useful post:

Python
11-04-2016, 12:44 AM #10
Passion
League Champion

Please don't visit the web development forum, you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo