11-03-2016, 03:19 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well, after years Font Awesome 5 is in development. FA5 is going to have hundreds[1] more icons and is going to have full SVG support for Pro users. Plus FA5 is going to have various other things as listed on their You must login or register to view this content. page.

Support FA5 on You must login or register to view this content. today!

[1] On every $25k goal they increase the amount of icons
11-04-2016, 02:17 AM #11
Python
Bebe Snek
Originally posted by Fred View Post
Well now you just sound stupid. I'm sure any web dev will give a shit. I use it and i'm sure every other web dev does too its very popular. Not trying to get into an argument, but I saw this completely cringed at it so I decided to give my 2 cents.

I didn't mention any web developers not caring :v. But I can see what you mean. I should have emphasized more. (I should have said most members won't care to donate at all.)
11-04-2016, 03:24 PM #12
Default Avatar
Oneup
Originally posted by Python View Post
The fuck is the point of this thread? I'm sure they have more than enough funds. "$488,352
pledged of $30,000 goal"

The difference with this and other kickstarters is that this was already a thing to begin with. So that's why they have the funding they have. They already had a product for a while and they are good at what they do.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo