Post: (Tut) How To Mod World At War Zombies Online With A USB
05-21-2011, 12:40 PM #1
Lucy Pinder
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); before i start i take no credit for this just helping you guys out :y:

Just a few svg that work and you should try out since megaupload went down this is how old this thread was I don't know the controls for these saves. You'll just have to find out for yourself

Random Saves:
You must login or register to view this content.

Scrolling Menus:

this does work Smile not my video
Last edited by Lucy Pinder ; 06-30-2012 at 09:18 AM.

The following 11 users say thank you to Lucy Pinder for this useful post:

~SpongeBob, Budz, Encopresis, Exploits, i Ozzy i, Indashadow, J-J, oG GUNN3R, Pauly, Sn0wb0arder245, Xx-NukeClan-xX
07-23-2011, 02:41 PM #29
I'm using the latest version of Modio
2gig USB -formatted for use with Xbox360
1 PC -XP Sp3 Logged in as Admin

I have followed the video on page 1, copied the save game to my USB and plugged it into the PC.
PC reads USB
Launch Modio
Go to "Explore my Device" and get a window that tells me "No Device loaded", click on File/open-close device get an error "no XBox360 devices found..."

Where am I going wrong please?

Jim
07-23-2011, 03:17 PM #30
Lucy Pinder
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Baz
I'm using the latest version of Modio
2gig USB -formatted for use with Xbox360
1 PC -XP Sp3 Logged in as Admin

I have followed the video on page 1, copied the save game to my USB and plugged it into the PC.
PC reads USB
Launch Modio
Go to "Explore my Device" and get a window that tells me "No Device loaded", click on File/open-close device get an error "no XBox360 devices found..."

Where am I going wrong please?

Jim

try using a program called xstaf explorer i have the same problem as you so i use the xstaf program
07-23-2011, 07:10 PM #31
Do I need my Xbox profile on the USB along with my save game?

How do I use Xtaf in conjunction with Modio?

Sorry for all the questions but I'm new to this sort of thing but am not computer illiterate!

Jim
07-24-2011, 01:36 PM #32
Lucy Pinder
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Baz
Do I need my Xbox profile on the USB along with my save game?

How do I use Xtaf in conjunction with Modio?

Sorry for all the questions but I'm new to this sort of thing but am not computer illiterate!

Jim

07-25-2011, 09:43 PM #33
Thanks for this.

I appear to have sorted it and now have the mod working -which is all good. However, as I already knew you loose the mod once you close down your X-Box or load another none WaW game. I have read on here and elsewhere that you just keep the save on the pendrive and access it as and when you need it, how do you do this when you have to upload the save to the X-Box (and thanks to Microsofts anal security) it is wiped from the pendrive when you do so? Having to go through the new game, save to pen drive, mod, save back to pen drive, up load to X-Box etc. every time is a bit of a chore. More so when you are doing it for your Son each time and he changes games every half hour...

Cheers for this,

Jim
07-26-2011, 08:23 AM #34
Lucy Pinder
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Baz
Thanks for this.

I appear to have sorted it and now have the mod working -which is all good. However, as I already knew you loose the mod once you close down your X-Box or load another none WaW game. I have read on here and elsewhere that you just keep the save on the pendrive and access it as and when you need it, how do you do this when you have to upload the save to the X-Box (and thanks to Microsofts anal security) it is wiped from the pendrive when you do so? Having to go through the new game, save to pen drive, mod, save back to pen drive, up load to X-Box etc. every time is a bit of a chore. More so when you are doing it for your Son each time and he changes games every half hour...

Cheers for this,

Jim

put the modded savegame on your usb plug it into your xbox go to the save destination instead of moving it try and copy it? mine always lets me copy mine
07-26-2011, 08:43 AM #35
Thanks man
07-26-2011, 01:44 PM #36
MNI_Mr_Mods
I am error
sweet ill have to try this when i get xbox back from shop
07-27-2011, 06:15 PM #37
Thanks for all the help. I finally have it sorted and can get on with my life once more.

Cheers,

Jim

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo