11-17-2016, 11:01 AM #1
xSynthmodz
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hello, so im sure that many of the modders out there modded W@W back in the good old days before backups and CFG took over, well i was wondering if anyone will ever make a new menu for this game that isnt a shitty edit or not unique. Personally i think it would be awesome if we could try bring back W@W modding and make the modding community great again for this legendary game.*

Some of you may say why dont i make a menu for it but my answer to this would be i dont have a good enough knowledge of W@W syntax and coding to make a menu that would differ much for the existing ones.
11-17-2016, 05:45 PM #2
Right
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by xSynthmodz View Post
hello, so im sure that many of the modders out there modded W@W back in the good old days before backups and CFG took over, well i was wondering if anyone will ever make a new menu for this game that isnt a shitty edit or not unique. Personally i think it would be awesome if we could try bring back W@W modding and make the modding community great again for this legendary game.*

Some of you may say why dont i make a menu for it but my answer to this would be i dont have a good enough knowledge of W@W syntax and coding to make a menu that would differ much for the existing ones.

why W@W
11-18-2016, 12:43 PM #3
xSynthmodz
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Right View Post
why W@W

cod 4 is now out on ps4 so not many people willl play it on ps3, also mw2 and the cods more recent than it have menus been crated often but W@W does not and its a really good cod to mod when unique and amazing things are made
11-19-2016, 07:48 AM #4
makeabce
I defeated!
Originally posted by xSynthmodz View Post
hello, so im sure that many of the modders out there modded W@W back in the good old days before backups and CFG took over, well i was wondering if anyone will ever make a new menu for this game that isnt a shitty edit or not unique. Personally i think it would be awesome if we could try bring back W@W modding and make the modding community great again for this legendary game.*

I just got back to my W@W project ,it's SPRX Menu for WAW xD (All clients)

Currently i have everything needed to make a menu, but it will take time becose i have to finish other menus too.

The following user thanked makeabce for this useful post:

xSynthmodz
11-27-2016, 06:37 PM #5
I'm currently making a mod menu that may be released in January.
08-05-2017, 07:32 AM #6
AerialOnDex
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Redestructed View Post
I'm currently making a mod menu that may be released in January.

Is that perhaps released

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo