11-20-2010, 01:55 AM #1
Karoolus
I'm the W@W Menu Guy !
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); okay, here they are..
it's the same mods on all maps (trophies unlock on NDU & DR, but only on those 2)

You must login or register to view this content. (1 file)

You must login or register to view this content.

& I'm pretty sure that's all maps there is Winky Winky

have fun with it !

if any bugs, tell me about it Smile

wow, leechers.. over 20 downloads for verruckt & shi no numa & nothing to see here..
not even a reply, just grab & go..
Last edited by Karoolus ; 11-20-2010 at 09:44 AM.

The following 184 users say thank you to Karoolus for this useful post:

_xl2eVo_, .Illuminati., .Nik, Okami, $oulja, 68+1, 7thWolF, 8======D----, 890popbox, Adam West, ADAM594, Adamâ„¢, AgentBearJew, allant, Ander$on, andrew231654, Aron., Baby-panama, baluba777, Icy, BeeMovie, bernie2007, BobbyDee, boomsukas16, Bowers55, Breecem, Brentdevent, Carbon0x, Chill, CleanMODSHD, cmms07, cood5, Cpt.Red-Rocket, crazy_blake7, crazypyro, DaenerysTargy, davkay70, dfrost182, dimebag72, Diplo, Domov, DoWNL0, DreamKidzVa, Drug Dealer, duderly, E0000B6FAF25838, enzo2008enzo_, facecaca13, FM|T xR3PMz, FourzerotwoFAILS, frankaugurk, freddys, FrOoTLoOpZ, GangsterDean, garyb, GenHelghast, gokugamer, GreenTea101, Grumpy, Gshyne, hacker103, Hawkin, HeAdsWillRoLL, hilts11, HitMarkerHeaven, hum_h2, I_Own_3m_AL1_I, Hawk, Beats, iCoNz, IcyDose, ihaxgames, ii-ownaged-iixx, iTzTJCOOL, IxEvolutionIx, jakeyboy2172, Jakob, JBooFY, jfed, JordCorner, jp187187, jspeed25, k1ll3rs0wn, KaYos, keithfin, KevanKPS3, kmanthecaveman, l2ellVlliXz, lbalancel, LGxDEVIL, LightModz, LIL_SMOKEY412, lilelf29, lilkiller6009, lilnik_fc, LINUX♥, Lito, ll-KdOt-ll, LordxReaper, lovebros and 84 other users.
12-27-2010, 07:23 AM #83
RayJ_chugs
[move] No Founder [/move]
your patches are damaged?
12-27-2010, 12:06 PM #84
The Epic
I wont stop
Originally posted by Karoolus View Post
okay, here they are..
it's the same mods on all maps (trophies unlock on NDU & DR, but only on those 2)

have fun with it !

wow, leechers.. over 20 downloads for verruckt & shi no numa & nothing to see here..

Karoolus is there a sample video.?
12-27-2010, 09:51 PM #85
ok got the non-host one to work yay just move one file from another of your patch to this one and it work perfect now i got every zombie map with non-host hacks to!
12-27-2010, 09:59 PM #86
Karoolus
I'm the W@W Menu Guy !
Originally posted by keeshanjohay View Post
ok got the non-host one to work yay just move one file from another of your patch to this one and it work perfect now i got every zombie map with non-host hacks to!

finally someone who figured it out on his own..
indeed, you can just packzip the 0000000e.dat file to ANY patch.ff & you'll have the binds on ANY patch.ff you put on your ps3 Smile
12-27-2010, 11:33 PM #87
juddylovespizza
I'VE GOT JUNGLE FEVER
Really good but with Der Riese I just have super speed and jump? Did I do something wrong or are they just the mods for Der Riese
12-27-2010, 11:41 PM #88
m8 great work with the patches but how come der riese or howvever it spelt not as good as the other patches? u no wat i mean. u cant turn god mode off. the ufo mode not as good. and as i can remeber u dont get the trophies on the der riese patch
12-30-2010, 11:50 AM #89
hello
it would be possible to modify the patch to get zombies 2122998000 points from the beginning of the round
because you are Excellent I have used it points that 1xxxxxxxxx please can you change them and put 2122998000
12-30-2010, 04:45 PM #90
bnader
Gym leader
Originally posted by Karoolus View Post
okay, here they are..

have fun with it !

where i put der reise patch ???
12-30-2010, 04:46 PM #91
Karoolus
I'm the W@W Menu Guy !
Originally posted by juddylovespizza View Post
Really good but with Der Riese I just have super speed and jump? Did I do something wrong or are they just the mods for Der Riese

is this after you played on ANY other map ?
if so, it's just infections & the mods on der riese don't load.. try another patch, it could help Smile

that's the link i copied from mediafire so it should be that one.. :p

you sure you put the patch in the right folder on your ps3 ?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo