11-20-2010, 01:55 AM #1
Karoolus
I'm the W@W Menu Guy !
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); okay, here they are..
it's the same mods on all maps (trophies unlock on NDU & DR, but only on those 2)

You must login or register to view this content. (1 file)

You must login or register to view this content.

& I'm pretty sure that's all maps there is Winky Winky

have fun with it !

if any bugs, tell me about it Smile

wow, leechers.. over 20 downloads for verruckt & shi no numa & nothing to see here..
not even a reply, just grab & go..
Last edited by Karoolus ; 11-20-2010 at 09:44 AM.

The following 184 users say thank you to Karoolus for this useful post:

_xl2eVo_, .Illuminati., .Nik, Okami, $oulja, 68+1, 7thWolF, 8======D----, 890popbox, Adam West, ADAM594, Adamâ„¢, AgentBearJew, allant, Ander$on, andrew231654, Aron., Baby-panama, baluba777, Icy, BeeMovie, bernie2007, BobbyDee, boomsukas16, Bowers55, Breecem, Brentdevent, Carbon0x, Chill, CleanMODSHD, cmms07, cood5, Cpt.Red-Rocket, crazy_blake7, crazypyro, DaenerysTargy, davkay70, dfrost182, dimebag72, Diplo, Domov, DoWNL0, DreamKidzVa, Drug Dealer, duderly, E0000B6FAF25838, enzo2008enzo_, facecaca13, FM|T xR3PMz, FourzerotwoFAILS, frankaugurk, freddys, FrOoTLoOpZ, GangsterDean, garyb, GenHelghast, gokugamer, GreenTea101, Grumpy, Gshyne, hacker103, Hawkin, HeAdsWillRoLL, hilts11, HitMarkerHeaven, hum_h2, I_Own_3m_AL1_I, Hawk, Beats, iCoNz, IcyDose, ihaxgames, ii-ownaged-iixx, iTzTJCOOL, IxEvolutionIx, jakeyboy2172, Jakob, JBooFY, jfed, JordCorner, jp187187, jspeed25, k1ll3rs0wn, KaYos, keithfin, KevanKPS3, kmanthecaveman, l2ellVlliXz, lbalancel, LGxDEVIL, LightModz, LIL_SMOKEY412, lilelf29, lilkiller6009, lilnik_fc, LINUX♥, Lito, ll-KdOt-ll, LordxReaper, lovebros and 84 other users.
12-30-2010, 05:00 PM #92
Do you need the maps already installed before you mod the patch? or are these patches for them?
12-30-2010, 05:07 PM #93
Top_Dog_Uk
Gym leader
These are awesome m8 well done.On your last waw mp.patch you had a menu which is cool,but the 1 before it had lots of features the new 1 doesnt any chance of combining the 2 ?
12-30-2010, 06:34 PM #94
delagious
Do a barrel roll!
luv your patches man they're amazing
12-30-2010, 07:10 PM #95
juddylovespizza
I'VE GOT JUNGLE FEVER
Originally posted by Karoolus View Post
is this after you played on ANY other map ?
if so, it's just infections & the mods on der riese don't load.. try another patch, it could help Smile

that's the link i copied from mediafire so it should be that one.. :p

you sure you put the patch in the right folder on your ps3 ?

No I worked out that somehow I used my backup on the patch instead of the modded one /facepalm lol

The following user thanked juddylovespizza for this useful post:

Karoolus
12-31-2010, 01:37 AM #96
im sorry if there is already a posted tut for this buy im very lost at one part
i can host CL's etc i Can do the modded nact and verruckt but this is the part im confused about, for SNN and der reise i tryed to just FTP/FileZilla into the same english/folder were the patch.ff goes into hoping once i install the maps it would just work nothing happened "/ and i downloaded the .pkg i got a error on my JB ps3 Not Happy or Sad im using the ti-84 w the original brandon willson payload do i need hermes v4? i know this sounds very confusing :P
12-31-2010, 01:47 AM #97
gamefaceayf
Do a barrel roll!
I need a tutorial
12-31-2010, 03:52 PM #98
Karoolus
I'm the W@W Menu Guy !
Originally posted by IxEvolutionIx View Post
im sorry if there is already a posted tut for this buy im very lost at one part
i can host CL's etc i Can do the modded nact and verruckt but this is the part im confused about, for SNN and der reise i tryed to just FTP/FileZilla into the same english/folder were the patch.ff goes into hoping once i install the maps it would just work nothing happened "/ and i downloaded the .pkg i got a error on my JB ps3 Not Happy or Sad im using the ti-84 w the original brandon willson payload do i need hermes v4? i know this sounds very confusing :P

ever thought of the search button ??
cause i'm 10000000% sure the answer is in THIS section..

but whatever..

go there to find out how you can update your ti84

& then with a newer payload, try installing the map packs again..
there's also another way, but it's also in this section.. once again, the SEARCH button won't let you down..
12-31-2010, 09:14 PM #99
Originally posted by Karoolus View Post
ever thought of the search button ??
cause i'm 10000000% sure the answer is in THIS section..

but whatever..

go there to find out how you can update your ti84

& then with a newer payload, try installing the map packs again..
there's also another way, but it's also in this section.. once again, the SEARCH button won't let you down..

thank you.
12-31-2010, 09:45 PM #100
how do i put it on ps3

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo