09-18-2011, 08:05 PM #1
alpatch649
French Modder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone, here is my new menu phoenix v5 [der riese] .
The menu is in three parts if you had any questions about installing leave me a message.
The next version will be available on all maps.

thank you to ViiRUSxModz for the basic menu: You must login or register to view this content.

download:
part1: You must login or register to view this content.
part2: You must login or register to view this content.
part3: You must login or register to view this content.
or
part1,2,3: You must login or register to view this content.

The following 67 users say thank you to alpatch649 for this useful post:

aBoss, AnimaL-Tri, Baby-panama, bam_626, BlazingDope, bnader, BriceC, cadpimp1289, cjmurder123, COD_MoDz21, CoDyMoDz1000XD, Devastation, Devil, DinoFreak, Dubsy, egoDream, Flopper, ForgivenxModz, GE90, HazelRTMHacks, Holleeder, HosterModz_, Beats, iLLy-i, im rich whore, INSAN3LY_D34TH, iPROFamily, IVisionsI, zL_j8hnb, JNA_SNIPA, Joel, Jeremy, LightModz, ljjp, lovebros, User23434, mysteryhacker, Neff, NelsonRodV, Nubstep, Jango, Pewp, Platinum G, PryZeex, Pseudo_Soldier, PWW_Commander, Rea, s70con, SALOOTME, ICS Vortex, Silent Assassin, SlowGrind, TEXAS24_ReStEr, ThereThatGuy, trilispy, Cory, Vampytwistッ, xRaW, xShowtime32x, xXGRIM_REAPERXx, yellaboi, YouRecognizeMe, zFlaVouR
09-23-2011, 06:10 AM #65
Default Avatar
Cade
Originally posted by HowsMySHOOTING View Post
great work You make the best mod menu patches for w@w hands down.

Yeah, Karoolus sucks :dumb:

The following user groaned Cade for this awful post:

BlazingDope
09-23-2011, 09:32 PM #66
isevthrty
Vault dweller
Hey alpatch ---did you fix the verification on this version ----on 4.1 everyone gets auto verified
09-24-2011, 04:05 AM #67
Budz
Former Staff
Nice patch man but its not a Pheonix v5, change it to pheonix v4 Der Riese edit...
09-24-2011, 08:31 AM #68
Dreamcather
Call me Eddie Winky Winky
not so much new on it and it looks same has 4.1 ...
but good job
09-24-2011, 10:20 PM #69
xRaW
xI2aW-
Originally posted by EddieMeduza View Post
not so much new on it and it looks same has 4.1 ...
but good job
not a lot new? theres a lot new mate. the tv menu. page 2 on mainmods or whatever the menu is. (1st menu) a lot more models. More mods in alpatch mods. More player options. No more gay fog. And a lot of other stuff that you can do. Yeah its not as fun anymore as you know what it does still a good edit. i understand what u mean
09-25-2011, 05:35 PM #70
Jakeyf
IPAD 2 <3
Loving the patch, had lots of fun Smile
09-27-2011, 10:55 PM #71
UnboundUser
[move]:rainbowcry: {UU}'s v5 :rainbowcry:[/move]
wow you really do make the best w@w zombie patches!

---------- Post added at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

Originally posted by alpatch649 View Post
Hello everyone, here is my new menu phoenix v5 [der riese] .
The menu is in three parts if you had any questions about installing leave me a message.
The next version will be available on all maps.

thank you to ViiRUSxModz for the basic menu: You must login or register to view this content.

download:
part1: You must login or register to view this content.
part2: You must login or register to view this content.
part3: You must login or register to view this content.
or
part1,2,3: You must login or register to view this content.

what you mean by parts? do we have to put all those parts together to make that patch?
09-29-2011, 05:14 AM #72
nice mad skills at editing nuff said funn patch now how do we do it ?? lol

---------- Post added 09-29-2011 at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was 09-28-2011 at 10:43 PM ----------

okay so i went on to black box then /dev_hdd0/game/BLESother type/USRDIR/english/dlcmappack3 then to this nazi_zombie_factory_load.bik then i put all the vids next to it all of em . then went to the patch for w@w zombie then copied over that with the edited on then i finished now i went to the game in waw in my jb ps3 and no waw mapss ??? wth now im doing data transfer letssee how this goes do i have to download the maps again???? someone please respond this is urgernt:( :yuno:

---------- Post added at 12:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 AM ----------

can someone edit for me using filezilla or did i do it right??Smile:brains::rolleyes::pirate::\:argh::O:yuno::pClapsOutieEnzo
09-29-2011, 05:16 AM #73
Muffins
Do a barrel roll!
damn bro it looks pretty ****ing epic

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo