09-18-2011, 08:05 PM #1
alpatch649
French Modder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone, here is my new menu phoenix v5 [der riese] .
The menu is in three parts if you had any questions about installing leave me a message.
The next version will be available on all maps.

thank you to ViiRUSxModz for the basic menu: You must login or register to view this content.

download:
part1: You must login or register to view this content.
part2: You must login or register to view this content.
part3: You must login or register to view this content.
or
part1,2,3: You must login or register to view this content.

The following 67 users say thank you to alpatch649 for this useful post:

aBoss, AnimaL-Tri, Baby-panama, bam_626, BlazingDope, bnader, BriceC, cadpimp1289, cjmurder123, COD_MoDz21, CoDyMoDz1000XD, Devastation, Devil, DinoFreak, Dubsy, egoDream, Flopper, ForgivenxModz, GE90, HazelRTMHacks, Holleeder, HosterModz_, Beats, iLLy-i, im rich whore, INSAN3LY_D34TH, iPROFamily, IVisionsI, zL_j8hnb, JNA_SNIPA, Joel, Jeremy, LightModz, ljjp, lovebros, User23434, mysteryhacker, Neff, NelsonRodV, Nubstep, Jango, Pewp, Platinum G, PryZeex, Pseudo_Soldier, PWW_Commander, Rea, s70con, SALOOTME, ICS Vortex, Silent Assassin, SlowGrind, TEXAS24_ReStEr, ThereThatGuy, trilispy, Cory, Vampytwistッ, xRaW, xShowtime32x, xXGRIM_REAPERXx, yellaboi, YouRecognizeMe, zFlaVouR
09-20-2011, 06:04 PM #47
Doggy3
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Adam. View Post
open the blus which is on your cod 5 disc :y: (its in small writing) then go to english> etc

its blus30192 but i did all of that but when i try to play it gives me an error

---------- Post added at 02:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 PM ----------

Originally posted by xFLAMeHD
xxx-18 don`t work You must login or register to view this content.

yo flame. could u help me install the phenix v5?? do i have to rename the patch, and then put it in blus30192?? or wat?? dude cause its giving me an error it says trying to set index 0 (which is a byte value) to invalid value 30475. and where it says zombies it says unlocalized(patch_nazi_zombies_cap)
09-20-2011, 06:26 PM #48
Doggy3
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by kane212v2isgay View Post
We have to download all those files to use this menu :wtf:

yo do u know wat bles or blus is the phoenix v5???????

---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------

Originally posted by alpatch649 View Post
copy the videos next to the file nazi_zombie_factory_load.bik

/dev_hdd0/game/BLES00354/USRDIR/english/dlcmappack3

---------- Post added 09-19-2011 at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was 09-18-2011 at 11:50 PM ----------

Part 1, there is the patch

Part 2 and 3 videos

You can use just part1, the menu works

wat blus is this?? i put it in blus30192?????? is that were im suppose to put it?? and also did i have to rename the patch tp patch_ff. dude please help it keeps showing me an error
09-20-2011, 06:39 PM #49
Assassin
Easter Egg!
Originally posted by Doggy3 View Post
its blus30192 but i did all of that but when i try to play it gives me an error

---------- Post added at 02:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 PM ----------

yo flame. could u help me install the phenix v5?? do i have to rename the patch, and then put it in blus30192?? or wat?? dude cause its giving me an error it says trying to set index 0 (which is a byte value) to invalid value 30475. and where it says zombies it says unlocalized(patch_nazi_zombies_cap)

you gotta rename the patch to the name of the patch your replacing it to, so if i downloaded a patch called patch_nazi_zombie_phenixv5, i have to take out the extra words ie: "phenixv5"
09-20-2011, 06:40 PM #50
Doggy3
Bounty hunter
you gotta rename the patch to the name of the patch your replacing it to, so if i downloaded a patch called patch_nazi_zombie_phenixv5, i have to take out the extra words ie: "phenixv5"

but how did u do could u tell me please??? like wta region did uuu put it in and wat did u renamed it to???
09-20-2011, 06:52 PM #51
Assassin
Easter Egg!
but how did u do could u tell me please??? like wta region did uuu put it in and wat did u renamed it to???

Navigate to "hdd0/game/BLUS30192/USRDIR/english"

Rename the patch you downloaded (Im guessing der riese yes?) to: nazi_zombie_factory_patch.ff and place it in : srdir/english/dlcmappack3/english/nazi_zombie_factory_patch.ff' And Click Overwrite.

Thats all the help i can give.

The following user thanked Assassin for this useful post:

Platinum G
09-20-2011, 06:54 PM #52
Doggy3
Bounty hunter
Navigate to "hdd0/game/BLUS30192/USRDIR/english"

Rename the patch you downloaded (Im guessing der riese yes?) to: nazi_zombie_factory_patch.ff and place it in : srdir/english/dlcmappack3/english/nazi_zombie_factory_patch.ff' And Click Overwrite.

Thats all the help i can give.

omg im so stupid!! i renamed it to patch.ff ............................... omg!!! i love u!!!!!!
09-20-2011, 06:56 PM #53
Assassin
Easter Egg!
omg im so stupid!! i renamed it to patch.ff ............................... omg!!! i love u!!!!!!

haha no problem :y:
we were all noobs at 1 stage, any other problems just message me.
09-20-2011, 07:00 PM #54
Doggy3
Bounty hunter
haha no problem :y:
we were all noobs at 1 stage, any other problems just message me.

still i think im going to have to delete the w@w patch and start from beginning since its all messed up now....
09-20-2011, 07:01 PM #55
Assassin
Easter Egg!
still i think im going to have to delete the w@w patch and start from beginning since its all messed up now....

yeah i think you should

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo