10-10-2011, 05:23 PM #1
Hawkin
Lord of the Undead
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here is the Official Release of My Undead Gamemode Patch v1.1.

A few of the many new things.

New Special Gun "The Reviver" It's like a Upgraded Ballistic Knife and VR-11 in one. Shoot someone while they are down and it will revive them. Shoot someone who is alive and they will get insta-kill and enemies won't hunt them for a limited time.

4 New Maps Dome, Hanger, Airfield, Upheaval.
That makes 9 total Maps Done with Asylum, Castle, CourtYard, Makin, and Makin Day.

Ziplines

Easter Eggs On Every Edited Map. Some maps have more then one. They can bring you to Pack-A-Punch, give you half off the cost of upgrading your weapon, or sometimes unlock overly priced doors/barriers.

Exploding Zombie Heads. (Can only be killed with explosives, or by getting too close.)

Too Many more things, to list here.

Sometimes to get to pack-a-punch you must open every door/barrier.

FEATURES:

• Pack-A-Punch
  • Moving Random Box
  • Wall Gun's
  • Perks
    Juggernaut
    Double Tap
    Flopper- Called FLAK-JACK-FLOP
    QuickRevive
    Slight of Hand
    Lightweight
    Fluffy's Big Third Leg (Mule Kick)

• Doors, Gates, Rubble (all that can be bought to open)
  • HellHounds
  • Flame Zombies
  • Exploding Zombie Heads.
  • Random Drops
    Max Ammo, Instant Kill, Double Cash, Bargain Box, Nuke, and a Random Perk.

• Catapults
  • Easter Eggs
  • Cool Box Guns
    Scavenger (Mosin Naget)
    Thundergun (Springfield)
    Mustang (Colt) <Sally left him>
    Trench Gun w/Bayonette (1 Stab Kill Till Round 10ish)
    The Reviver

• Rambo Commando Knife (1 Stab Knife until Round 16) $4000
  • Single Player Mode (automatic) You have Three Lives.
  • Kick and Anti-Join for host
  • Wizards and Werewolves v 1.6
  • Full Rank 65, Prestige 10 And Unlock all Attachments/Challenges (Online in Wizards a and Werewolves Demo Mode.)
  • Much More.

Good Strategies
Knife You get $140 for a Knife Kill, $50 for any other kind of kill, and $10 per bullet hit. The HellHounds are a 1 stab kill for the first 2 rounds. Take advantage of that.

Watch Out For Flame Zombies 1 Comes on Round 5, 7, 9 and every round after. They have alot of health and will kill you if you get too close. Kill one give you max Ammo before Round 10, and a 1 in 3 Chance after. You also get a 1 in 10 chance of everyone getting a Random Perk Everytime you kill him.

TO SWITCH TO WIZARDS AND WEREWOLVES GAME MODE: Goto Demo Mode (L1 & Square) The go Prone and Press and hold L1, R2, and R3. Same thing Switches you back or back out to main menu.

FOR KICK AND ANTI-JOIN(Host Only) Go Prone and Hold Melee to Toggle Anti-Join. Hold Square to Bring up the Kick Menu.

Your cash is you score, and you can check it by pressing L1 and Square.

Thanks Go Out To:

Max number of Players is 4-5.
I am still working on this problem.

Thanks Go Out To:
Karolous
Nay1995
Studman97
IriseGodFather
BuC-ShoTz (for his converter)
Diddles_Clown.
My Game Testers
CrazyAZN90, MF_xAssassiin, Hydro_122499, Jumpi95, Backyard_Awards, FrstHookage, CAP-N-U, Diddles_Clown(AKA "Diddles the Clown"), ljjp, reznet. And anyone else I forgot.

V1.1 FIXES Problems with losing Guns(MG-42, and Bar) When upgrading. Also fixed problems with losing the wrong perk when you go down. And other minor bugs.

You must login or register to view this content.

Old Video thanks 2 howsmyshooting
Last edited by Hawkin ; 10-13-2011 at 06:38 AM.

The following 31 users say thank you to Hawkin for this useful post:

AMNE, b0snian, Baby-panama, cadpimp1289, Daddy, Diddles2Fresshh, DlBSY993, Docko412, Doggy3, Dreamcather, GE90, Heaney, HowsMySHOOTING, JamesSwagger, Kane500, LightModz, ljjp, lovebros, User23434, Maty360414, Neff, PryZeex, Cmd-X, shawry, Threatz2Fresshh, Vampytwistッ, xMrSuperMoDzZ--, YouRecognizeMe
10-10-2011, 05:37 PM #2
DlBSY993
There's 0nly 1..
nice ill try this later good job man Winky Winky
10-10-2011, 06:25 PM #3
Dreamcather
Call me Eddie Winky Winky
Best GameMode Maker Happy
10-10-2011, 06:36 PM #4
Looks sweet thank you. 5-6 players is still good Smile so is 5-6 only for the undead or wizards and ww to
10-10-2011, 06:51 PM #5
demsey
Gobble
Looks nice
10-10-2011, 10:36 PM #6
Threatz2Fresshh
I was 2fresshh before
Originally posted by Hawkin View Post
Here is the Official Release of My Undead Gamemode Patch v1.0.

New Special Gun "The Reviver" It's like a Upgraded Ballistic Knife and VR-11 in one. Shoot someone while they are down and it will revive them. Shoot someone who is alive and they will get insta-kill and enemies won't hunt them for a limited time.

That makes 9 total Maps Done with Asylum, Castle, CourtYard, Makin, and Makin Day.

Ziplines

Easter Eggs On Every Edited Map. Some maps have more then one. They can bring you to Pack-A-Punch, give you half off the cost of upgrading your weapon, or sometimes unlock overly priced doors/barriers.

Exploding Zombie Heads. (Can only be killed with explosives, or by getting too close.)

FEATURES:

• Pack-A-Punch
  • Moving Random Box
  • Wall Gun's
  • Perks
    Juggernaut
    Double Tap
    QuickRevive
    Slight of Hand
    Lightweight

• HellHounds
  • Flame Zombies
  • Random Drops

• Catapults
  • Easter Eggs
  • Cool Box Guns
    Scavenger (Mosin Naget)
    Thundergun (Springfield)
    The Reviver

• Full Rank 65, Prestige 10 And Unlock all Attachments/Challenges (Online in Wizards a and Werewolves Demo Mode.)
  • Much More.

Good Strategies
Knife You get $140 for a Knife Kill, $50 for any other kind of kill, and $10 per bullet hit. The HellHounds are a 1 stab kill for the first 2 rounds. Take advantage of that.

Watch Out For Flame Zombies 1 Comes on Round 5, 7, 9 and every round after. They have alot of health and will kill you if you get too close. Kill one give you max Ammo before Round 10, and a 1 in 3 Chance after. You also get a 1 in 10 chance of everyone getting a Random Perk Everytime you kill him.

TO SWITCH TO WIZARDS AND WEREWOLVES GAME MODE: Goto Demo Mode (L1 & Square) The go Prone and Press and hold L1, R2, and R3. Same thing Switches you back or back out to main menu.

Thanks Go Out To:

Max number of Players is 5-6.

Thanks Go Out To:
Karolous
Nay1995
Studman97
IriseGodFather
My Game Testers
CrazyAZN90, MF_xAssassiin, Hydro_122499, Jumpi95, Backyard_Awards, FrstHookage, CAP-N-U, Diddles_Clown(AKA "Diddles the Clown"), ljjp, reznet. And anyone else I forgot.

:happycry: i cant believe it
10-10-2011, 11:28 PM #7
Hawkin
Lord of the Undead
Originally posted by tbwot View Post
Looks sweet thank you. 5-6 players is still good Smile so is 5-6 only for the undead or wizards and ww to

Wizards and Werewolves has no size limit other then 18 I think at least. For sure, 12 works perfectly online or private, been a while since I played,
10-10-2011, 11:52 PM #8
Kane500
< ^ > < ^ >
Wizards and Werewolves has no size limit other then 18 I think at least. For sure, 12 works perfectly online or private, been a while since I played,

I remember back in the mw2 days under my account kane212 I made your zombieland ff viewer compatible.

Also awesome job. +Rep for this. Are you going to keep updating this or are you going to start making a new gamemode or what? I really love your gamemodes.

Edit: **** I can't +Rep you right now so i'll thank your post.
10-11-2011, 05:12 AM #9
Hawkin
Lord of the Undead
Originally posted by kane212v2isgay View Post
I remember back in the mw2 days under my account kane212 I made your zombieland ff viewer compatible.

Also awesome job. +Rep for this. Are you going to keep updating this or are you going to start making a new gamemode or what? I really love your gamemodes.

Edit: **** I can't +Rep you right now so i'll thank your post.

i wish I had that ffviewer... <cough> hint hint

I will try to fix the 5 player limit on this patch, & any bugs that come up, but I am going to start working on something new. Others (Studman97, & Diddles) are working on making new map edits so I will help them do that. I have a new project that has fallen into my lap. (its PS3 game Related)
10-11-2011, 11:50 AM #10
LightModz
League Champion
Here is the Official Release of My Undead Gamemode Patch v1.0.

Ziplines

FEATURES:

• Pack-A-Punch
  • Moving Random Box
  • Wall Gun's
  • Perks
    Juggernaut
    Double Tap
    QuickRevive
    Slight of Hand
    Lightweight

• HellHounds
  • Flame Zombies
  • Random Drops

• Catapults
  • Easter Eggs
  • Cool Box Guns
    Scavenger (Mosin Naget)
    Thundergun (Springfield)
    The Reviver

• Much More.

Good Strategies

Thanks Go Out To:

Max number of Players is 5-6.

Thanks Go Out To:
Karolous
Nay1995
Studman97
IriseGodFather
Diddles_Clown.
My Game Testers

AMAZING! but one question, when i activate force host i cannot find any players. but when it isnt activated i find a game in a second of searching. i dont know if its the code or my connection. but when i was using a differnt patch i activated force host and it worked straight away. maybe you know how to fix this or its the code? i dont know but keep the good patches coming! Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo